Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Laguna Seca version of the Game Stock Car Extreme (game with DX9 graphics) looks much better than this.:(

Convert a track from rFactor to GSCE is OK, all use the same engine and the same graphics (DX9). GSCE is like the best mod ever made for rFactor. That's why, if it is worth converting tracks.

But to convert from rfactor to AC seems like a joke. Not has the same engine and nor have the same graphics. Put a track with DX9 on a DX11 game makes no sense. Sorry but it is what I think.:thumbsup:

algúno Que se anime de de Una CREAR el circuito de cheste ricardo tormo .. lo veo sencillo PORQUE es Pequeño y está en MUCHOS Other Juegos y alomejor es solista del convertirlo de rFactor una Assetto .. Aparte es muy divertido.
yeah, it's translated spanish.
i think he said: " someone should create the ' cheste ricardo tormo ' circuit. I see it simple to do 'cause it's small and a lot of other games have it. and maybe it's just converting it from rfactor to assetto. It's also very fun."

Laguna Seca version of the Game Stock Car Extreme (game with DX9 graphics) looks much better than this.:(

Convert a track from rFactor to GSCE is OK, all use the same engine and the same graphics (DX9). GSCE is like the best mod ever made for rFactor. That's why, if it is worth converting tracks.

But to convert from rfactor to AC seems like a joke. Not has the same engine and nor have the same graphics. Put a track with DX9 on a DX11 game makes no sense. Sorry but it is what I think.:thumbsup:

Just drive it, mate. The graphics are more than OK.

i think the main problem is the quality of textures, because poor track layout combines with superior car model and complex lightning, and that looks odd.

aspec7878 updated Laguna Seca with a new update entry:

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

- Removed big bumps
- Fixed trees ;)
7wUm77l.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back