Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
Yay - file unzips correctly. I might as well throw my two cents in; when playing in "Practice Mode", i get the following message - "Cut detected Lap will not count". This is NOT a biggie as i can still play. I really enjoy this track. Your time and effort is appreciated.

No sure if it has to do with the track or with the car (or the combination), but with the Nissan Primera P11 BTCC (mod that has just been updated), there is an issue (at DRS point 130-132). When leaving pits on the pit road, the car hits something and gets damage. Depending the speed only front aero, but sometimes more. Then it gets stuck a few meters further and there is no way to go back or forward.
Leaving the pit straight early I get the same obstruction (same DRS point), get bumped off track (right side) and can't rejoin.
Anybody has a clue of what may cause this ? It's a RHD car, so I tried other RHD cars without an issue. Tried several other cars, no issues.
My guess it would have something to do with the car mod, but when I try the Nissan on other tracks, I get no issues either ??? :cautious:

No sure if it has to do with the track or with the car (or the combination), but with the Nissan Primera P11 BTCC (mod that has just been updated), there is an issue (at DRS point 130-132). When leaving pits on the pit road, the car hits something and gets damage. Depending the speed only front aero, but sometimes more. Then it gets stuck a few meters further and there is no way to go back or forward.
Leaving the pit straight early I get the same obstruction (same DRS point), get bumped off track (right side) and can't rejoin.
Anybody has a clue of what may cause this ? It's a RHD car, so I tried other RHD cars without an issue. Tried several other cars, no issues.
My guess it would have something to do with the car mod, but when I try the Nissan on other tracks, I get no issues either ??? :cautious:

I have the same problem with ASR's Ferrari F310, but do not have any problems with it on any other track. All other cars driving, on here appear fine. Go figure???

I will check it! Interesting...:thumbsdown:

Hello all!
I need some days for work. I will not stop now. I fixed the bug in the first corner, but there are still a few things I want to do on track. The deeper I get into the track, the more errors I can find. If all will ready, then the update will come. I do not want to updating every day. :) (Sorry for my english, not my language)
Thanks for all comments! :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years