Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Laguna Seca - Laguna Seca for Automobilista

laguna.20166138486.jpg

Version 1.10 of CART is there, time to add another american track ;)

I restarted from the GSCE version and redid all the gravel/grass/sand zones to match real track. Al textures updated and some others added to match real track too. Garage floors have been created to use them like in real.

Thanks to Denis for loading screens
Thanks to Luigi for his perfect job on cams
Thanks to Kittyx for trees
Thanks to Gringo for...

Read more about this resource...

omg omg omg OMG OMG OMG OOOHHH MYYY GOOOOOD!

My favorite track of all time now available in favorite sim of all time in most likely the best quality of all time (haven't tested yet but anything Patrick touched turned to gold this far so why would this be any different) :D

THANK YOU!

It's like you're reading our minds, Patrick. Can't wait till I'm back in KL to download this one! As usual I know I can already give it 5 stars without having tried it. Thank you so much yet again for all the hard work in realising all our dreams.

I am having a problem going into the pits, I always get a stop&go penalty. I am doing the speed limit way before I enter pit road. The moment I cross the speed limit line I get a infraction every time.

I am having a problem going into the pits, I always get a stop&go penalty. I am doing the speed limit way before I enter pit road. The moment I cross the speed limit line I get a infraction every time.
That's AMS's new cut detection system. It still needs a bit of tweaking.

Jump to 5.55 for a pit lane example

That video was removed by YT unfortunately.

This alternate video shows the idea.

This is another worthy video Laguna Seca action at its best from a few years ago. Very hard to pass unless you are a lot faster, or the lead car makes a mistake. You must see @ 8.40 for the punch line but don't spoil it watch the full length.

Last edited:
Great job on the mods!
I am a first timer with AMS (just purchased today for the CART Extreme mod).

CART Extreme mod at Laguna Seca
AI plows (C. Fittipaldi car) into the wall leaving the pit garage and the car gets stuck.

All tracks
CART cars, I cannot look behind me, even though I have the button mapped and works with the original AMS cars.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the fantastic mods.

AI plows (C. Fittipaldi car) into the wall leaving the pit garage and the car gets stuck.

I am not sure what happened to you in this case, the CART cars navigate the pits without issue from what I can see. It's possible that by chance two AI cars tried to share the same space during the pit out. This can cause an AI to get into a place they should not be.

If this happens on a regular basis then it might be something to fix when AMS is out of beta.

I am not sure what happened to you in this case, the CART cars navigate the pits without issue from what I can see. It's possible that by chance two AI cars tried to share the same space during the pit out. This can cause an AI to get into a place they should not be.

If this happens on a regular basis then it might be something to fix when AMS is out of beta.

Maybe this isn't the correct forum then. I thought it might be mod related. I'll repost on the AMS forum.

This happens when I use the "AI pit control" (forgot what it's called) and I am the only car on the track during testing session.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back