Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

harruman submitted a new resource:

Sentul International Circuit - Indonesia HarrisMuhammad

Sentul International Circuit v1.0 for GSC Extreme
by Harris Muhammad a.k.a harruman

Sentul International Circuit is a permanent motor racing circuit located in Babakan Madang, Bogor. Away from the Toll Gate of Jakarta towards Bogor, Indonesia. Its pit facilities got easy access from the Jagorawi Toll Road. The course (run clockwise) is actually a truncated version of the original design. The current circuit, shortened by 40 percent compared to the original design, is predominantly used for...

Read more about this resource...

Patrick and all involved.....thank you! I have never really been very good or even interested in the open wheel type racing....until this mod! I just downloaded it yesterday , did a fresh install of GSCE to V1.30 and man...what a blast I had last night!

I wasn't expecting to see much difference between all the cars , but holy hell , they are all different and all react differently. This mod is incredible to say the least!

Thanks to you Patrick and whoever else chipped in to bringing this to GSCE. WOW!

This track has a nasty glitch. There's a bump on the right side of the track under the champion sign that will throw you into the air. It doesn't happen every lap, but smth is broken at that spot.

I was in the server yesterday when you and Troy Barman were there and I experienced the same thing one time out of 15 laps. I remember I tried to swing a little bit wider than usual for that next left turn and got popped straight up in the air.

This track has a nasty glitch. There's a bump on the right side of the track under the champion sign that will throw you into the air. It doesn't happen every lap, but smth is broken at that spot.

Not downloaded this version, but I had the same feeling in the earlier version published in this section (think AlfredoR), a pity if he remains this problem as it is a good track.

Yup, me too... I tried raising ride height and increasing packers in case the car was bottoming out but it still happened. It also happened to Jimmy about 9 minutes in:

Hope you can fix this, and many thanks for the work you've put in to get the tracks and cars into Game Stock Car, it's much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%