Laguna and Cars - More Assetto Corsa DLC Previews Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Laguna Seca 3.jpg

Check out these incredible new Bonus Pack 3 preview images and video ahead of the big launch tomorrow..

Thanks to the generosity of the guys behind at Kunos Simulazioni, players of Assetto Corsa will tomorrow be getting their hands on seven new high performance road cars and a laser scanned version of the incredible Laguna Seca Raceway as free additional content, and to help celebrate the build up to this momentous occasion Kunos have just swamped the internet with a bunch of awesome looking new preview images!

Scheduled to hit the PC version of Assetto Corsa tomorrow and with console players expected to receive the content early 2018, the new cars and circuit look simply resplendent in these latest preview images, really showcasing the very best of what Assetto Corsa is able to produce graphically.

Alongside what are very strong looking visuals are seven hugely different and equally entertaining cars to drive, each featuring their own unique little nuances that make getting under the skin of the Bonus Pack 3 content a driving pleasure. From golden oldies like the Alfa 33 to a high tech concept car from Maserati, fans of performance road going machines really have a little of something to enjoy in this upcoming new pack..

Fancy taking a much closer look at the upcoming bonus pack DLC with physics developer Aristotelis Vasilakos? No worries, we have you covered!

Assetto Corsa, available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Assetto Corsa Laguna Seca 2.jpg Assetto Corsa Laguna Seca 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Laguna Seca 5.jpg Assetto Corsa Laguna Seca 6.jpg Assetto Corsa Laguna Seca.jpg

Bonus Pack 3 DLC releases for free to PC on December 20th, with console to follow shortly afterwards.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Lamborghini Huràcan Performante 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Maserati Quattroporte GTS 2.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the bonus pack? Which car most strikes your fancy? Enjoy the stream? Tell us you favourite and discuss away in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • ronniej

Thanks for the interview, great to hear from Aris, have always enjoyed his tutorial and on track vids via his channel....Stoked about the free DLC! Who else does this! Especially in this quantity, this is the third? And wasn't there a free car or track in one or two of the updates along the way as well?

@Paul Jeffrey r u wearing pajamas? lol. EDIT: K, I can see a collar on the shirt lol, but at first glance it looked like a teddybear pajama top:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! no words, i´m love in with Alfa Romeo Giulia, new design is awesome with a little classy style, i´m just counting seconds to drive it, great cars, love the Alfa Romeo 33, and the Lamborghini Perfomante and in Laguna Seca!!!! must be dreaming!!!!

Cool. Will there be a similar video, launch excitement, interview when SMS releases their next PCars 2 DLC?
Well AC continues to be appreciated after 4 years from release, its players have been even increasing in 2017 and this free bonus pack has really good stuff in it. I think PCars 2 has still some way to go to become a classic, but it's still young, so I wouldn't worry too much.
upload_2017-12-20_13-56-41.png

http://steamcharts.com/cmp/244210,234630,378860#6m

Assetto tracks content isn't huge but quality is amazing. Virtual tracks are excellent too. I have lot of fun on Highlands with road cars. With this new Laguna Sega location, game will stay my best race simulator for this year.

Thank you Kunos for this gift. Countdown is running!

• Deleted member 241736

".... the new cars and circuit look simply resplendent in these latest preview images, really showcasing the very best of what Assetto Corsa is able to produce "
Oh, graphic is mentioned especially.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back