Laguna +6 bonus free

I don't understand how they're able to give away Laguna Seca for free? Especially after we find out that making tracks is comparable to making 20+ cars. I'm not complaining or anything, more free stuff for me, but thats a great pack that is easily comparable to any of the other packs we paid for. Is someone/some company paying for these mods behind the scenes?

It's great for customer loyalty if you're about to launch a new product.

Maybe a gift as we move AC2
It's a generous gift given the low cost of Kunos DLC and I'm grateful but, I was involved in a product that was sold into the medical market, it's a completely different market and one where overpricing is par for the course. The product I was involved in was a fraction of the cost of others on the market and arguably much better than anything else on the market but people didn't trust it because it was too cheap in their minds. People do have this notion that expensive things are better than cheaper things (often true), I'm sure plenty of iRacing users think iracing is the best because they pay more money for it (I'm not arguing that iRacing isn't the best just the perception their pricing plan creates).

I don't think this is the same in the sim market, we're all pretty well informed on the differences between the sims but at the same time you don't want to undervalue your product and create an illusion that it's not worth every bit as much as another product.

I'm not complaining, or saying they should change anything it's just an interesting way of doing things. I'm a very happy and loyal customer, which I suppose is the point. I've bought everything they've produced and I don't even worry about the costs going forward because I know it will be reasonable. It's actually a breath of fresh air to have a company be so generous in this day and age of tight margins.

I'm still in shock that Laguna Seca will be free.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back