Lagspikes!

Hello, im experiancing lagspikes wich are really effecting driving. I dont know since when i got this problem but its getting really annoying now.

Im running rfactor on 200 to 500 frames per second so thats not the problem. But one thing i found out is really wierd to me. I got 8 cores, rfactor only uses 4 cores 1/3/5/7. Now the 1st one is maxing out all the time when driving. The other three are working a littlebit. Maby that has something to do with the problem.

The lagspikes are short but while they are happening i cant shift. And when steering into the corner the car wont do anything until the lagspike is gone. So i miss the inside of the corner a lot of times because of that.

If anyone knows how to fix this, post a commend here. Ore contact me via mail ore msn if you have me.

hehe, i dont even know what a fullproc parameter is.

Try loading the game adding +fullproc at the end (eg. "C:\Program Files\rFactor\rFactor.exe" +fullproc ). You can also activate it from FSR Manager by clicking the "Fullproc command" checkbox. That setting allows rFactor to take better advantage of multi-core CPUs. Not sure if it will solve your lagspikes but it should at least avoid maxing out one core at 100% all the time.

One program i knew of that it was creating lagspikes was msn. But still i had it sometimes even msn on. I dident install new software ore anything.

I cleaned up my pc by removing dust, since then i dont have any problems.

Ron: Black ops SUCKS!!!

And i play other games.
Battlefield 3 :D Only chadows on medium, the rest maxed out. 60/90 FPS constantly.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%