Lag when raising Force Feedback

Hello guys i just bought assetto corsa
and a logitech g27 and i'm super excited with it!! But the game lags even though i race solo on a track.There arent any major fps drops (i get 70-80fps) but i can feel it in the whole game experience and from the many sudden cutoffs in sound...When i reduce the ffb to 10-20-% from the logitech software everything works great but then the ffb effects are reduced greatly..

and a logitech g27 and i'm super excited with it!! But the game lags even though i race solo on a track.There arent any major fps drops (i get 70-80fps) but i can feel it in the whole game experience and from the many sudden cutoffs in sound...When i reduce the ffb to 10-20-% from the logitech software everything works great but then the ffb effects are reduced greatly..

had the same thing until last few days i finally found a solution

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2288/throttlestop-6-00/
this program helps the cpu to run consistent so the peaks wont occur where it needs to take a millisecond break for cooling
just download and unrar and put the map whereever ist best

had no more stuttering after using this at all

here a video of how to use it

still experimenting with turbo on or off for temperature,,but its both similair high 80C low 90 c ,wich is pretty normal

use at your own risk !!!! although it seems like a proper program to me

ps. also make sure to get the latest drivers from logitech page for your G27
it really made a difference when going from vista to windows 7
i first thought my g27 was broken,,but new drivers fixed it.

specs i use
Acer Ethos 8950G
core i7 2670qm with turbo boost
12 gb ram
amd 6850m card 2 gb 5gb turbo

Last edited:
Very strange I went from Vista to W8.1 and used the same Driver. I checked on the Logitech site and it is the same version used for Vista, W7 and W8. Version 5.10.127
Very strange I went from Vista to W8.1 and used the same Driver. I checked on the Logitech site and it is the same version used for Vista, W7 and W8. Version 5.10.127
for me the buttons did no longer work ,,and the wheels precision was off,
but after updating it worked again like a charm

im really happy with that throttlestop program as well
finally its fun driving assetto corsa without lag or stutters
it just didnt occur anymore ,,,before i had 3 or 4 stutters in a lap
now i can even race against a full grid of ai without problems

and i still love the G27 ,and would get 1 again if it ever gets broken :)

Finally i solved it...!! it was the hwinfo running in the backround..i closed it and everything worked great.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back