LaFerrari starter skin pack

Skins LaFerrari starter skin pack 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
Sunny Sky Speed submitted a new resource:

LaFerrari starter skin pack - New colours combined with carbon parts, carbon rims and matching crew and suits.

Starter skin pack for the LaFerrari, including carbon body parts and rims. Ideal for MP.
Hope you like them, updates will follow. This is just day 1 :)
All cars have matching suits and crew. More screens will follow on the discussion page of this thread.
View attachment 67194 View attachment 67195 View attachment 67196 View attachment 67197 View attachment 67198 View attachment 67199 View attachment 67200 View attachment 67201...

Read more about this resource...

Have you looked at the suits in-game? The glove texture needs to be Driver_Gloves_GREY to show up and the the Suit is the wrong map for the new driver model. Renaming the old driver_suit file doesn't work properly. They all need to be converted properly, I'm in the process of doing all my suits again. Gonna be a big job.
The suit will show up but its all twisted. If you look at the new suit map you'll see the arms, legs, torso are all in a different place. You're driver gloves will just show up default black until you re-paint over a new map, just renaming the gloves to Driver_Gloves_GREY still doesn't work on these suits as they to are a different map. At the moment, it would be best to just include the helmets as they are the same and still work. If you look at the LaFerrari that is already in the game as standard, the gloves are not showing from whats included in the skins folder because kunos has them named wrong. These can be changed to Driver_Gloves_GREY and they work fine. Its the same for all cars that are not mods. Mod cars dont use the new sounds and mod driver suits/gloves don't show up properly on the new driver model. Hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
Have you looked at the suits in-game? The glove texture needs to be Driver_Gloves_GREY to show up and the the Suit is the wrong map for the new driver model. Renaming the old driver_suit file doesn't work properly. They all need to be converted properly, I'm in the process of doing all my suits again. Gonna be a big job.
The suit will show up but its all twisted. If you look at the new suit map you'll see the arms, legs, torso are all in a different place. You're driver gloves will just show up default black until you re-paint over a new map, just renaming the gloves to Driver_Gloves_GREY still doesn't work on these suits as they to are a different map. At the moment, it would be best to just include the helmets as they are the same and still work. If you look at the LaFerrari that is already in the game as standard, the gloves are not showing from whats included in the skins folder because kunos has them named wrong. These can be changed to Driver_Gloves_GREY and they work fine. Its the same for all cars that are not mods. Mod cars dont use the new sounds and mod driver suits/gloves don't show up properly on the new driver model. Hope this makes sense.
Well I didn't see that indeed. Oops is the right word here :) I'll be fixing this immediately.

Sunny Sky Speed updated LaFerrari starter skin pack with a new update entry:

5 new skins, reinstalled original suits, only added Ferrari helmets

Made 5 new skins.

Blackcelica told me the suits weren't working, so I reinstalled the original suits and only kept the Ferrari helmets.

Thanks for all the positive reviews.
Here are the new skins, some plain and simple some more sporty. Just to have a wider variety.
Argento
View attachment 67279 Rosso Bianco
View attachment 67280 Nero Grigio
View attachment 67281 Nero
View attachment 67282
Blu Rosso Sportivo (little surprise at the right rear :) )...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Solved the issue by reinstalling the original suits and edited the colours, also renamed the gloves files. Thanks for the help :)

2014-10-17_00007.jpg
2014-10-17_00009.jpg
2014-10-17_00010.jpg
2014-10-17_00012.jpg
2014-10-17_00013.jpg
2014-10-17_00014.jpg
2014-10-17_00029.jpg
2014-10-17_00031.jpg
2014-10-17_00040.jpg

All skins now 4k quality!! Some additional colour changes and aluminium rims.

Thanks to ZELIMPER's template I reworked all the skins to 4096x4096 resolution and a higher colour quality that respects the shadows of the car (painted under the occlusion layer of the template).
Also added a few new colours or slight colour changes and aluminium tinted rims.
All preview screens adjusted (only one doesn't work, I don't know why).
Enjoy :)

New tyres, used my own custom tyre design, same tyres as Huayra.

I used my custom tyre design, the same as the Huayra pack, for this pack. Colors match body.
Originally came from the 458 Finale version of the 458 Speciale pack.
This pack is still under development, I'm really passive for the moment in terms of being creative.
View attachment 74286 View attachment 74287 View attachment 74288 View attachment 74289 View attachment 74290 View attachment 74291 View attachment 74292 View attachment 74293...

4 new skins, all of the skin pack colors have been digitally enhanced.

This pack needs a little celebration as it has been downloaded more than a THOUSAND times!!! :confused::thumbsup:
Thank you so much for the appreciation, I reward your kindness with 4 new skins but more importantly, all skin colors have been digitally enhanced to stick out even more from the background. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do :)
new skins:
PastelloView attachment 77337 View attachment 77338
Pastello Ghiaccio
View attachment 77339 View attachment 77340...

Interior design, upgraded wheel_blur files

Hey there, long time since I've been working on skins, I know...there's always so much to do in AC...:mad:
So I couldn't sleep and went to work on the interior designs for all the skins in my LaFerrari skin pack, all 22 of them. I also reworked the tire files, especially the blur files needed closer attention.
I used blackcelica's carbon fibre brake design, I'm sure he won't mind ;). Also all suits in this pack are by his hand, thanks again for that. His Diamond LaFerrari skin...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing