LaFerrari FXX K Pack

Skins LaFerrari FXX K Pack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patcha submitted a new resource:

LaFerrari FXX K Pack - 15 skins FXX K style

Hi all!
Today I show you my LaFerrari FXX K Pack!

The idea comes from my FXX K desktop. By looking at it day after day I couldn't resist anymore to have one in the game.
But seeing I'm not good on modelling and stuffs, I did what I can do: a skin. :)

The fact is that after doing the first skin, the hardest job, it was just a matter of colors to have much more.
Then I made a check online about some XX Ferrari liveries (599XX and FXX included) to get inspiration!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Patcha updated LaFerrari FXX K Pack with a new update entry:

AC 1.5 patch new Driver's model suits and gloves + pack sliptted by colors

VERSION 1.2 (May, 13 2016)
- New drivers' suit and gloves. Compatible with new AC 1.5 drivers
- Skins: 5 new skins: white and dark red, black and orange, blue and black, blue and yellow and Fallout 4 themed.
- Reworks on skins to fix some small details and shadows
- New texture for default LaFerrari carbon parts on all skins
- Carbon like reflexes on carbon parts for all skins
- New preview images, created with official Kunos tool
- Download file splitted in 6 differente packages, related to skins' base color.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor 22-32” or 22” to 35” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction. Solid floor...
Make your Fanatec steering wheel unique with fully customisable button caps. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Choose the colour of a button cap, then choose the background colour of the insert, and finally the symbol or text in either white or black, allowing for more than 20,000...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 FEATURES Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle) All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from...
Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is the ultimate upgrade for your Fanatec steering wheel. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 179,95 Features General Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the...