LaFerrari announced for Assetto Corsa

1265708_791741174185536_508561636_o.png

KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari's mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

(updated with announcement)

Last edited by a moderator:
I spy with my little eye, our holidays may actually be ruined but just a bit later that we expected, who knows! Also I'd like to point you to Marco's post about Nords and how he basically admitted there is 1 secret car that we didn't know of coming to 1.0 of AC, and he also mentioned Lamborghini in the post. I think we either will get MP, AI or perhaps the least expected, a new car.
Here are parts of the post relevant to this :)

Perhaps it means nothing, but that's just what I got from that post, not sure if Lamborghini used as an example means anything, but just look at the last corner of Vallelunga. Since the very first version here is an ad saying: "If you can read this, you are not driving an Aventador" or something like that ;)

Does not mean that at all !!! if you go on assetto corsa website, you can already see the 36 cars !!!!

Does not mean that at all !!! if you go on assetto corsa website, you can already see the 36 cars !!!!
I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at their site when I wrote it to confirm the numbers, I just went by giving my opinion of what I've read from Marco's post and what I've personally got out of it as possible clues. I just tried to give some food for thought, based on what I've freshly read in that post :)

They have already said several times over modding tools won't be out until shortly after V1.0 not to mention that we aren't getting a download until mid January.

They aren't going to release modding tools before V1.0 because any given update between now and then is liable to change things that would make modders have to scrap their project and start over...Modding tools, MP, or AI are the big three wants of the community but the odds are so against any of them being it they make the lottery look like a sure bet.

If they announced that somehow they got Porsche then I would know that I actually died a few weeks ago and this is all some sort of dream while I am in limbo. Ferrari, BMW, Porsche and a laser scanned Nords with Kunos physics...I'm surprised just typing that didn't break the internet.

After buying the beta version,tried some cars today. It's really different from everything else but one thing is clearly missing even in the finished game... modern Formula's. With more Formula's, something like gp2 and a modern F1, i would not feel the need to play other sim. If they have Ferrari licence, why can't we have for example the f10, a car we already had in NKP? It would be perfection for me.

edit: not NKP, i meant FVA.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%