LaFerrari announced for Assetto Corsa

1265708_791741174185536_508561636_o.png

KUNOS Simulazioni would like you to join in with our celebration on the success of Assetto Corsa Early Access. We really appreciate all of the tremendous support from racing enthusiasts and gamers alike, with that in mind, we would like to give you a very special gift. The incredible LaFerrari will be officially included in Assetto Corsa 1.0 as free upgrade content for all!

Maranello’s most powerful hypercar will be included in the final version of the game: as usual, the development team will share with the community work in progress shots . The Assetto Corsa engine, welcomed by gamers and critics for it’s immersive experience and realism will recreate the aesthetic and dynamic features of this awesome car in all it’s glory.

Technical notes
LaFerrari is the first mild hybrid from Ferrari, providing the highest power output of any Ferrari. LaFerrari's mid rear mounted 65° V12 Internal Combustion Engine has a 6.3 litre (6262 cc) capacity producing, 789 bhp @ 9,000 rpm, supplemented by a 161 bhp KERS unit , which will provide short bursts of extra power for a maximum of 963 bhp.

The car has a top speed exceeding 350 km/h (217 mph), and that it is capable of reaching 100 km/h (62 mph) in under three seconds, 200 km/h (124 mph) in under seven seconds, and a speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) in 15 seconds.

LaFerrari has lapped its Fiorano Test Circuit in under 1 minute and 20 seconds which is faster than any other road-legal car Ferrari has ever produced.

KUNOS Simulazioni, supplier of Ferrari since 2010 is already at work to bring to your PC the most exclusive car ever produced at Ferrari: soon available for Assetto Corsa 1.0!

(updated with announcement)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't get yourselves too hyped up...I really feel that if multiplayer was ready they would have given it to us already...I would be very surprised if they know an exact date it will be ready...same goes for AI...If it was a new car license (such as Lambo) it wouldn't make much sense to only sign one car...although they did sign 5 Ferrari and only told us about 1 at the initial reveal...

I think you're wrong mate. They wrote about 5 Ferraris from the beginning ;-)
If this one new car that is released on 31st is Lambo then it would mean that they had acquired the license 2 or 3 months ago... And I'm pretty sure they would officially announced already (like they did with all brands).

Now I think that the most possible solution is... additional car from nkp.... Vintage i.e. ;-)

Either or you could be right...or wrong :O_o:

Pretty sure we were told it was 5 ferrari's but the 458 was the only one revealed at the time...had to wait a bit before we found out about the F40...(how cool is it that we are now driving it)

A Lambo Aventadore (i'm sure i misspelled that) would be sick and I also remember Aris mentioning the 2012 P 4/5

The thought of the Vintage with AC physics gets me all, well you know...The Mecco's 427 Cobra mod is the mod that i most look forward to but the vintage or vintage replica would make me VERY happy....

for the secret car my guess would be LaFerrari... If it has something to do with the 31st who knows.. But Marco posted about LaFerrari on his FB and pretty much everything there was a teaser ;)

If this one new car that is released on 31st is Lambo then it would mean that they had acquired the license 2 or 3 months ago... And I'm pretty sure they would officially announced already (like they did with all brands).

Or could be just a announcement of the Lambo but I don't think it will happen honestly, as Michael said only one car makes it hard to make sense.

Anyway if the gift is a car announcement I bet on ferrari, since the team has recently paied a visit to the ferrari for something. Maybe 2013 Ferrari F1? :) ferrari deserves to be in the gift!

Now I think that the most possible solution is... additional car from nkp.... Vintage i.e. ;-)
I don't think the Vintage needs a license though, unless they're changing it to be branded a Shelby Cobra, and editing whatever minor differences they have. Although maybe he was only talking about multiplying the work of putting each car together, not the license fees.

I don't think the Vintage needs a license though, unless they're changing it to be branded a Shelby Cobra, and editing whatever minor differences they have. Although maybe he was only talking about multiplying the work of putting each car together, not the license fees.

And that's most important thing - they don't need to get any license for it ;-) but yeah, car from existing brands line-up is also possible. Actually I don't think that any other option is possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back