Better?

Attachments

• Lada Priora 1.jpg
    Lada Priora 1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 527
  • Lada Priora 2.jpg
    Lada Priora 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 559
I find it so strange that in Russia nowadays there is so much money for technology development and still with vehicles they seem retarded in their designs.
Can't they hire a developer that actually draws a nice design for them? I mean, its a legendary brandname, but when they come up with designs like the Priora who would actually proudly show such a car to his friends?

Different taste, that's all. No car is designed to be ugly. I like them to be honest, also I think these new Ladas look similar to Daewoos (especially the Kalina, Daewoo Kalos 2), and I like those too. BTW Daewoos are quite popular here.

I like them to be honest, also I think these new Ladas look similar to Daewoos (especially the Kalina, Daewoo Kalos 2), and I like those too. BTW Daewoos are quite popular here.

And by the way Daewoo has gone bust!!! ithey went bust about 3 or 4 years ago and to be honest when we get Daewoo's in at the garage the only thing they're good for is the scrapyard! And again very ugly cars!

And by the way Daewoo has gone bust!!! ithey went bust about 3 or 4 years ago and to be honest when we get Daewoo's in at the garage the only thing they're good for is the scrapyard! And again very ugly cars!
Depends on the country where you live.

Our current Chevrolets are Daewoos and Holdens, Buicks, Saturns in other countries.

Our Chevrolet Lacetti was also:
Suzuki Forenzo
Suzuki Reno
Buick Excelle
Buick Excelle HRV
Holden Viva
Chevrolet Nubira
Chevrolet Optra

etc

We had 2 Daewoos, both for 5 years and both did more than 200000kms with us, and even if my father drove them a bit too agressive, we had not a single problem with them. They were quite good cars, very comfortable, and they were quick too.

The Lanos is italian design by the way and again, I like it.

Oh and Daewoo was bought by Chevrolet and they still sell the Nubira, the Kalos, and the Lacetti.

• Oli Bellamy

Daewoo used to be a textiles company until the Korean government advised them into the automotive industry, I'm sure their upholstery was excellent, other than that...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back