Lack of Rfactor events online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and have been racing with Race07 but i notice there is a serious lack of Rfactor events.

I purchased Rfactor after playing the demo i thought this was fun and have been online with it on Racecast but all that seems to get raced there is Megane's on the same tracks over and over again (boring) and we all know what the public servers are like complete mayhem.

I see there are some great mods for Rfactor and have played these offline but found this very boring and that the game does not live up to much unless these mods can be raced online.

So is there a problem with Rfactor online or is nobody interested in it as at this rate my £18 I paid for it may well end up on Ebay for a fiver as the game has no life offline I feel through lack of polish in menus etc.

Thanks Bram i noticed there has been some events it was just the comparision between Race & rfactor i was getting at really.

I may contact one of the racing club managers just got to think of a good idea now, now that could take a while :wink:

You can join us sunday the 20th in the F1 if you like .
you can there see what and who we are and spread your thoughts in there . A good plan is always welcome , like Bram said we are working on a more regular based schedule for Rfactor events and more news about that will be out soon.
As it will not only involve Rfactor but a schedule for all sims we host events for this needs some big planning as you might understand.

Thanks for your response guys

Patrick i understand these things take time and i am a patient man (have a pregnant wife and two children so i have to be :thumb:)

If i can get the hang of these F1 babies i will be there but not sure im upto the task of keeping these pointing forward at the mo but i shall practice :)

Theo: Shame that looks like fun but im a cheap skate and dont have GT Legends at the mo and although payday is that day i wont be able to pick it up in the shop then, unless of course the Mrs gives me some pocket money now so i can order it online :rolleyes:

I will keep my beady eye on this Rafactor section and get involved once i can

If i can get the hang of these F1 babies i will be there but not sure im upto the task of keeping these pointing forward at the mo but i shall practice :)
Don't wait too long though, I think there are only 5 spots left for the F1 event as this mod only allows for 22 players!!!
Don't worry about not being good enough or struggling, we all struggle with the F1 cars :pound: You should've seen the first start we did yesterday when we were practicing :becky:

I will have a think about it as i would rather give the spot to the guys who can actually drive these things :becky:

If i get time after work tonight i will have a quick blast and see how long it takes before i total the car then make my decision subject to spots being available of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%