Lack of Rfactor events online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and have been racing with Race07 but i notice there is a serious lack of Rfactor events.

I purchased Rfactor after playing the demo i thought this was fun and have been online with it on Racecast but all that seems to get raced there is Megane's on the same tracks over and over again (boring) and we all know what the public servers are like complete mayhem.

I see there are some great mods for Rfactor and have played these offline but found this very boring and that the game does not live up to much unless these mods can be raced online.

So is there a problem with Rfactor online or is nobody interested in it as at this rate my £18 I paid for it may well end up on Ebay for a fiver as the game has no life offline I feel through lack of polish in menus etc.

Yeh I understand both of you, evomania is taking over :becky: , just an idea anyway, am sure a poll wont do any harm :cool: It takes a bit of setting up to run an endurance event though, am just addicted to them, :pound: (1 every 2 months don't seem enough :p)

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline