F1 2010 Lack of Pace???

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I won in Bahrain,Australia and lost in Malaysia and won again in China....When I got to Spain I am at least 8 to 10 seconds off the pace and cannot catch up.
I am only like this after Patching the game. I decided in the race as I was doing so bad that I would do a spectacular crash and get a DNF. However Next race and Monaco here I come....I love this track and I know it very well But!!!!! I am still 6 seconds off the pace?
Why is this?
I am in a Torro Rosso so its not a slow car but its even behind the Virgin and Lotus cars in Spain and Monaco? Why Why Why???

My setup is.
Windows 7 64bit with
Intel Quad core
4Gig Ram
Geforce GTX260

Plenty to run the game with.

Don't worry too much about it - the AI drivers are much quicker on some tracks than others, and Catalunya is notorious for that (have a look at some of the other threads on here about it!).

If you need to improve your lap time, get a setup from here, head to the Time Trials in the game and download a ghost that's a couple of seconds faster than you - then see where they're making up the time. When you've equalled or beaten them, repeat with another ghost a second or so quicker again.

(Which should work in theory, but I'll admit that Catalunya is annoying me, too, lol!)

Gave up on Monaco. Qualified 6th and then moved up to 3rd in the first lap. When I pitted I got that stupid glitch where I had to wait and wait. I ended up leaving the Pits in 21st. After this pitstops were over, I was in 9th... Lost 6 positions due to that stupid glitch. Then I spun out. Went to 14th and when trying to overtake, I hit his gearbox to hard apparently and got the 10 second penalty. Eventually finished the race in 17th.

Monaco is a very difficult track in my experience. What aids/simulations have you got enabled? I'm pretty sure there's a bug in AI fuel levels, so that might explain somewhat why you're off the pace.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 506 39.0%