F1 2019 Lack Of Interest On Race Department?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
I must say I am really surprised how little interest there appears to be around F1 2019. I will discount the no VR, no buy crowd and general Codemasters derision but still I thought this sub forum would be buzzing today.

The game is superb, it looks and sounds great, the F2's are fascinating to drive and sound great, and the best bit for me is the artificial intelligence. It is on another level compared to any other racing game I have played, ever!

Gets interesing start of lap 5.

WSU58SH.jpg

kMzY37f.png

bvpptG9.png

BXmlqDf.png

What bothers me more is that it's literally impossible for them to not be prepared to use alternative methods. Sure, there's no mouse support because CM are lazy, and sure, maybe someone might not have a gamepad or something, but surely they have a wheel and/or a keyboard, right? You can still navigate the menu just fine, and this year's menu is designed well enough that it shouldn't be much of a bother at all. The only thing I've had issues with over the years (including in this game) is looking behind in replays if I want to record one specifically from that view (which I usually need my gamepad's right stick for), but that's beyond minimal.

That's true you can just your keyboard to navigate the menu, don't tell me @wasugi does not have a keyboard :rolleyes:

hahahahah i have indeed got a keyboard
I'ts just when you get in your 50's it is a bit of a pain remembering what you mapped your buttons to whilst trying to concentrate what is happening on track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back