La Ronde Cevenole by JCRR

Tracks La Ronde Cevenole by JCRR 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

La Ronde Cevenole by JCRR - Ronde cevenole light for GTR2 (and GTL with patch)

Circuit de la Ronde Cevenole Light (41km + 1km pits) by JCRR (5 years of work!!!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.05 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive MD5 checksum = A00A2483BB0667AAB8B46B6DEE234A6B

Overview :
----------
Start line... huge, we realize that we are jumping in a fantastic journey... it is not like a common track where we can reach...

Read more about this resource...

Hi not working for me...... I get C++ error whatever that means, any ideas. I have a high spec PC and its installed in GTR2 any help appreciated.

hi, you need the nocd with 4Gb Patch to make this heavy track run : install the 10th Anniversary PATCH and the 4Gb Patch will be enabled (but do not overwite the 10th Anniversary Patch with any other nocd otherwise you will lose the 4Gb Patch).
You must copy-paste both folders : GameData + UserData
And finally, try first to launch a free session with only one car.
Whatever the amount of RAM your PC has, GTR2 memory is limited either at 1.8Gb by default, or 4Gb with 4Gb Patch : it means that you will get CTD anytime you use heavy mods/tracks. So you cannot use this track (same with Targa Florio) with full grid of high polygons cars such as Pcars/AC conversions (note that you cannot find these conversions here as it is considered as illegal in RD rules).

Track has been uploaded 2 years ago and not yesterday so I know it works...but if you want proofs then here are screenshots I have made today in 3 different installs : GTL+10thAnniv, PNG3 and GTR2+10thAnniv.

You need to copy both gamedata and userdata from GTR2 folder for GTR2 and PNG3, plus you need to apply quick convert patch for GTL (again copy both gamedata + userdata). Moreover loading time is long : 3'30" for me. At last, it is a rally stage so try with 1 car and set low or medium graphics if CTD happens.

Attachments

• GTL.jpg
    GTL.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 150
  • PnG3.jpg
    PnG3.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 150
  • GTR2.jpg
    GTR2.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 160

Latest News

How long have you been simracing