LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi man ive tried to install it multiple times and it wont seem to show up on my map list

bookmark this everybody
bookmark it like your life depends on it :

bookmark this everybody
bookmark it like your life depends on it :

Instructions unclear. Stuck in vending machine.

Hi man ive tried to install it multiple times and it wont seem to show up on my map list
How did you install it? Thru CM? If so you did it wrong. You need to manually place the folder in to the track folder. go into your game folder "yourcomputer\yourharddrive\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
and do a search for "la_canyons" and see if it was placed into the wrong folder perhaps. It supposed to go into "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks"

if you have any la_canyon folder already just delete it and install it manually from the zip file

You didn't install everything.
I can see the vip_ files at the bottom, but not the regular ones.
For example la_canyons.kn5 isn't there, and is mandatory.
Check the archive you miss something

Exactly... Step one must be missing.
1701280328931.png

and also
1701280520056.png

Last edited:
Hi there,

Very appreciated for the LAC maps. looks super dope.

But I have here a couple questions:

1. I didnt do a backup while install "Hide pit crew" mod, so is there any options to recover for the original files? (also what happened if I just directly delete this mod via CM, mb it will automaticaly replaces the mod files with original ones ?)

2. I havent find an option to buy a VIP package or this map, any link in the map description or smth would be great to have.

Many thanks for helping,

Best

Hi there,

Very appreciated for the LAC maps. looks super dope.

But I have here a couple questions:

1. I didnt do a backup while install "Hide pit crew" mod, so is there any options to recover for the original files? (also what happened if I just directly delete this mod via CM, mb it will automaticaly replaces the mod files with original ones ?)

2. I havent find an option to buy a VIP package or this map, any link in the map description or smth would be great to have.

Many thanks for helping,

Best
JFI: I ve found all original files as a backup in the VIP package (in case someone will have the same worries)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back