La Cabanette - Col de Braus // WRC Rally Monte Carlo

Tracks La Cabanette - Col de Braus // WRC Rally Monte Carlo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Screenshot_rl_volkswagen_polo_wrc_2015_ss_cabanette_27-1-121-1-39-38.jpg

Downloaded the free one, and thought meh that'll probably be all I get. Tried it out, and bought the full version within 30 seconds. Utterly incredible, and by far the most convincing rally stage for AC

Much appreciated - glad you liked it when you tried it!
Sometimes screenshots can be deceiving but I try my best to show what you really are going to get.

Have another 40km stage coming soon (1 or 2 months' time)

si on à acheté la full version, il y a juste à télécharger cet update? super boulot en tout cas !

ouai faut simplement le télécharger encore une fois (sur mon site), et tu auras le update (fichier: "ss_cabanette_1.1")
faut pas payer deux fois - c'est là dans "My Account" pour télécharger

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 350,95 Taking all the most loved features from our existing chairs and adding some new sought-after design...
Same good-looking steering wheel with that extra amount of comfort. GT Pro CUBE wireless guarantees great freedom of movement. 320mm diameter rim. Backlit buttons. 100% Carbon front plate. Rock-solid electronics. Battery life up to 40/h. Integrated Simucube wireless module. Comes with Simucube...
Trak Racer's SA-05 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-05 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
  • Featured
The TR8 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Trak Racer TR8. From 2018 to 2021, the TR8 was the King of Sims. It ticks all of the boxes for a Sim Rig that assembles in 30-60 minutes. It's Strong, Adjustable, and has an Integrated Monitor Stand. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 969,85 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...