I also have access to 4 nicely trimmed bushes...
bush_bb_1-jpg.212427

But that's a whole different story ;) lol
u5WEWxd.gif

:roflmao::roflmao:

Duuuuude!!! I saw the update to Pacific Coast and was thinking 'I'll be damned if he doesn't throw those trees onto L.A. Canyons in certain areas' :). The bushes are actually even more relevant I guess. Sweet progress and thanks for sharing. I'm convinced this will eventually be the best and most complete real life road track out there.
Thanks mate... of course those trees will be going in the Canyons... Loads of pine trees casting shadows across the road will add something to the experience...
And yeah the bushes (I might need to make some of them more.. arid)
But either way the scatter plugin I'm now using does a really nice job of clustering them... I could even take the satellite image... draw over it in RGB and use that to paint bushes etc over the map... Red placing bush 1, Green placing bush 2.... etc... Massive time saver. Many thanks to @Ben O'Bro for suggesting these plugins/scripts. 3DS Max's ribbon object paint doesn't quite do what I want. These do!

For some added motivation and related to the 512TR/Testarossa here is a nice and relatively new One Take of the Testarossa on your roads
I've seen that video and it's awesome, thanks for sharing it though mate :)
What an amazing car (which we thankfully have now).
I hope I do these roads justice... Like Pacific is starting to...
It will be pretty sweet (not for my computer, it craps itself) when I get a nice seriously high res satellite image to line things up. As the Canyons model is more of a square shape I'll probably be able to get a far clearer 48k image...
That's 1.6 billion pixels...

And thanks mate, I'll try my best to make it like the videos... Nothing quite like googling plants native to California... :D
lol I'm sure that wasn't the first image that came up when you googled... what ever you googled... well funny!

I'm not exactly sure what I've walked into.. If this wasn't my thread I'd slowly, quietly leave and ask you to close the door on your way out when you're done! lol

Wenn deine Alte lernen will kein Problem, dann komm ich vorbei, ich komm nicht allein, denn ich hab Stift und Block, ich hab Stift und Block.
I just about got that loosely translated as "someones old lady", "a pencil and a block"
I'm not sure I want to know anymore than that :D

Jokes only german can understand and only german find funny:D (I find it funny, lol)
I can't say I understand it... or probably need to. Still funny, in a crazy way, even though I don't understand it. They do seem to be liking their environment a little bit too much though! :D

*Backs away slowly*
*Runs*
I'm not even going to back away slowly.... RUN!! lol
Turn the lights off and lock up when you're finished. :confused:

I shouldn't have watched that. I know how Youtube works, **** like that is going to be popping up all over my suggested feed now :roflmao:
That's Gary's excuse sorted for when his girlfriend asks what the hell he's been watching on Youtube! lol

"It was those crazy people on RaceDepartment... They made me watch it"

That Joko & Klaas song is like the Kidz Bop (or Schlümpfe Hits for fellow germans) version of that other drug and sex fuelled song :D And those guys had a very popular TV show here where they did stuff like that a lot.

I've heard Stoff&Schnapps on every party I've been on this year so far, it's just got a damn catchy beat

Last edited:
I think this is about as far off-topic as a thread can get...
Then again I was thinking I shouldn't mention about "4 nicely trimmed bushes" lol :)
Maybe if Joko & Klass could get jiggy with a Ponderosa Pine tree in California...
It might be a bit more on topic lol

Its gone so far off topic, I think @Phoenix77 is obliged to do a bit more work on LA Canyons and post screens to steer it back on track :p
lol Pacific still needs to get to 1.0 first... Dare I mention it...
But quite a few Pacific drivers are after some attention in the bush department :D
And grass... and telegraph poles... and...... etc.

If I could temporarily rename this thread "The random bush" thread I would...
@garyjpaterson Whatever you do... don't search for that on Youtube :D

Just a little off-topic addition to "deine Alte" (or "deine Olle":
it's slang for girlfriend/wife/something similar AND mum, depending on the situation but at no point it's "an old lady" :roflmao:

Example: "yeah yeah, you can't make it for the club race at Tuesday again because deine Alte is cooking and you can't be at the PC..."
Again, not age depending! Heard these from 14 year old Teenagers up to old Grandpas :laugh:
Well, the 14 y.o. were more like "did you finally get some nudes over snapchat from deiner Alten?" :O_o::rolleyes::whistling:

PS: I read bushes? Sorry can't resist...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back