The release of rally game WRC 5 is close and the developers from Kylotonn have published the official system requirements for their multi-platform title.
Lead-up to the release has been a bit of a mixed bag, with gameplay trailers appearing only relatively late.
It doesn't look bad, and the later trailers have shown quite a bit of improvement compared to the early teasers. In any case, 2015 certainly has been a good year for rally games, despite the delay of Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo to 2016 and there's even more incoming, more about that soon.
WRC 5 will be out on October 16th on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. A demo (remember those?) is also in the works, though there's no release date for it yet.
- OS: Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel® Core i3 / AMD Phenom™ II X2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX / AMD Radeon™ HD 5750
- DirectX: Version 9.0c, Shader Model 3
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- OS: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8
- Processor: Intel® Core i5 2500 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX780 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290
- DirectX: Version 11