Kyalami F1 A1 and DRS

Misc Kyalami F1 A1 and DRS 0.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
max kagan submitted a new resource:

Kylami F1 A1 and DRS - Updated f1 ai, pit and sidelines for Kylami 2016 track

AI lines, sidelines, and DRS zones added for a fantasy F1 appearance at Kylami.

There are now 4 drs zones instead of drs open the whole track.
T16->T2
T5->T6
T9->T10
T11->T12
View attachment 471497

AI does 1:15s and has good side by side racing.
View attachment 471496
View attachment 471498
View attachment 471499Kylami 2016 track:...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome work! But, one question - 4 DRS zones? Just not sure what the 9-10 and 11-12 ones would do
In real life with dirty air there is no way to follow close enough through turn 9 to have an overtake attempt into 10 which is one of the more interesting overtake zones on the track. 11-12 I debated taking all the way to 13 to give a better shot at a move into 13 but it also helps someone stay within the 1 second detection for the main straight drs where most overtakes will happen.

It can realistically be done with 3 but I like having a chance to try to pass into turn 10.

do you just put this in the summer folder or one of the others?

I am getting an error when trying to transfer the files over.

Last edited:
anyone know how to clone a track setup so I do not disturb the tracks for online purposes?
this does not disrupt online gameplay as its not overwriting surfaces.ini as some other of the other tracks do. the ones that do are marked singleplayer only in the title of the mod

thanks.....I figured out how to do it so it makes it easier to revert to non modified AI behavior. Will test to see how this does. Would love to see your take on the SX_Lemans track

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back