Kyalami 9h 2020 Audi R8 Skins

Skins Kyalami 9h 2020 Audi R8 Skins 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hocician submitted a new resource:

Kyalami 9h 2020 Audi R8 Skins - Kyalami, 9h, 2020, Audi, R8, WRT, Car Collection

All 3 Audis from TEAM WRT and Car Collection in the special Africa design ...
Its my first skin i upload for RFActor 2 - if i did something wrong - please let me know!! I will update the Skins with start no. panels and so on when first real pictures from the track are available (11.12.2020)

View attachment 425840View attachment 425841View attachment 425842View attachment 425843View attachment 425844[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I'm afraid they do not work, go to S397 Forum
Post your RF2 car skins here
to see my reply, hope it may be of help.

Uhm. I tested it before I posted my post. I got it in my game without any issues. I don't see any reason to include any veh-files or anything. Just put it in the directory to an existing car and choose the livery in-game. This greatly reduces the chances of issues with using custom liveries online as well.

Last edited:
Uhm. I tested it before I posted my post. I got it in my game without any issues. I don't see any reason to include any veh-files or anything. Just put it in the directory to an existing car and choose the livery in-game. This greatly reduces the chances of issues with using custom liveries online as well.
True it does work that way but idea of using mas files is to place them in the installed root folder for the car so you don't need to use the virtual skin folders. If installed this way the veh file is required, sorry for any confusion.

so I have not been able to get these to show up to select. I have put all 3 in the rFactor2/installed/vehicles/audi_r8lms_gt3_2019/1.61 folder and they do not show up in game. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back