Tracks Kyalami 2016 Beta version 0.8 release November 21

oIYBn4u.jpg

s7ew7kj.jpg

rTTbnvI.jpg

v6TPd0y.jpg

jowma0Q.jpg

Always amazed how the bar keeps getting pushed higher and higher! Not only that but figuring out how to extract elevation data from google maps and documenting this for others.

So where do I sign up for the RD 9 hours Kyalami event? :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Always amazed how the bar keeps getting pushed higher and higher! Not only that but figuring out how to extract elevation data from google maps and documenting this for others.

So where do I sign up for the RD 9 hours Kyalami event? :inlove::inlove::inlove:
Another amazing track for us all to enjoy, this one is off the scale quality by the looks. Outstanding work Prototype, we are very lucky.

Additional credits to @Johnr777 for doing the trees and grass and @Leonardo Ratafiá for the replay cams.

Beta 0.8

Impressive work, Dale. I can't wait to drive it.

Ironic that I live 24KM from the track and I was last there in 1998. At least now I can be there virtually.

Really hoping someone here hosts a server or 2.

Literally a minute after I logged off my PC I got the notification it was uploaded lol. Big thanks to Chris for promoting this, and biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig kudos to you for all the damn good work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%