Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Kevin Pheiffer submitted a new resource:

KYALAMI 2014 by RaZoR - New Kyalami without chicane

This track is used by our league in South Africa and we would like to share it with you. Permission has been given by the creator who is our leading track builder. More SA tracks to follow.
All credit to RaZoR from ShadowracingRSA for new textures, skies etc.
Just unzip into your GSCE install and have fun.
Feedback would be great and please report any bugs.
Enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

Does anybody know if steam is causeing problems with adding mods as I bought this game today and after relentlessly trying I cannot get any new cars to show up in the game, I've watched Paul's tutorial and its not working for me, I'm new yes but its driving me mad, any help would be great, thanks

@lancia82 you just extract them into the right place. Are you seeing all default cars, or just the V8 Stock Cars? On the main menu, before you click on anything, look at the picture on the right and find an arrow either side. Click through them.

If that isn't the problem, let us know some more specifics like what mod it is.

The way I've been trying is download the file is, extract it with winrar,then drag the game folder over to the other game folder (the actual game directory,) I also tried to drag the
Vehicle folder to the game vehicle folder and same with the sound folder and will nothing:)

Does it have an rfm (check the zip/rar file of the mod whether there is an rfm folder)? Otherwise you'll find it under "all cars".

The fact that you can't get any mods working tells me you probably aren't extracting it into the right place. Make sure it is extracting properly, into the correct folders. When it asks you whether you want to merge the folders, say yes.

A note of advice, don't go mental on the mods. Hardly any are actually worth it compared to the quality of the default content, and some of them just screw with your game, mixing classes up, etc. I usually add extra tracks, but I only have a few extra mods. If you go to the downloads section of RaceDepartment, the good mods are anything by Lazarou and by Patrick Giranthon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%