Kvyat Blames Sainz, Sainz Blames Kvyat.. Toro Rosso Saga Continues

Follow the $$$. Who is paying Toro Rosso/Red Bull to keep Kvyat? Russian Oligarchs? With so many good young drivers out there it seems rather odd that the Russian is still in F1. Also, Toro Rosso/Red Bull use to get rid of drivers for even little mistakes in the past but it seems the Russian is getting a lot of passes. Must be the $$$$$$ Torro is getting....just my opinion and guessing.

Daniil Kvyat needs to wake up to himself, it would seem he feels he has a right to be in F1 regardless of his deteriorating skill set, and blaming Sainz for the incident is just pathetic and childish.
Personally, I can't see him driving next season, if he remains it will be as test driver, and if RB/TR keep him on as a main driver there is something seriously wrong with the management of TR, Kvyat has cost himself and RB/TR a lot of unwanted time & money in car repairs, time & money that could of been spent on car improvements and honing valuable race craft, he doesn't want to, or can't accept he has screwed up on many occasions, and now has a long way to go to recover from the damage he has caused to his reputation, with this latest incident just making it easier for TR to bring Gasly on and relegate Kvyat to test driver for any remaining contract he may have.
I think Daniil's short career in F1 is drawing to a close very very quickly, which is sad, but he only has himself to blame.

Sainz was moving to the OUTSIDE of the track when he got hit by Kvyat, who was coming in too fast after riding the kerb in the previous turn, pissed that he got passed by the spaniard. You don't pass in maggots/beckets using that line. Kvyat's place is not top sport. He should try his luck at demolition derby, with Maldonado as a teammate, which should make for great entertainment.

See from 2:07 below:

Last edited:
CS took a risk overtaking in Cops, rode the curb, slowed down, DK overtook him, then stepped a bit on the grass but tried to stay on the track instead of as some suggest continuing on the grass, CS should have known better and lift, but No, he has an ego to feed.

It's mostly Kvyat's fault, however Sainz should have had the foresight to see he had pushed Kvyat wide and that he would likely come back onto the track in an uncontrolled manner.

80/20 fault at the door of Kvyat.

Racing incident all the way I think, both made errors that in the end caused the issue, they raced, they crashed, thats racing, 50/50, no further action required.

No fan of Sainz's though, his constant moaning about things is something I could do without... Dread to think what he will be like if he gets a top drive, be like watching your mum race...

Though based on my dwindling interest in F1, I doubt I will be taking to much notice...

DK did have a sloppy rejoin, but they're both pretty mad for trying Maggots/Beckett's side by side

Totally agree with this, the issue is that as team mates they are now making Lewis and Nico look like best mates.
They are at the level of disdain for one and other as when Prost and Senna were in the same cars...
I think Kyvatt is to blame for Silverstone for sure but Carlos has allowed himself to get frustrated with Kyvatt to the point where he now clouds his race weekend by solely concentrating fighthing his team mate both on and off track. Carlos is angry in his own way, he sees Max in the Red Bull and sees himself still stuck at TRosso and no chance of Ricciardo going anywhere.... everytime Carlos steps into that TRosso this season is one less chance he has of Ferrari knocking at his door... Ferrari would be mad to take on Carlos IMO.
Just look at all the other drivers around him now that are getting results to make people take a look.
1 more season like this and its Formula E for Carlos....

Cant blame Carlos for that and it happening on the 1st lap just shows a real sign of immaturity in taking such high-risk maneuvers. If each thinks they are a better driver. Then showing such during the whole race, not a single lap would be a good tactic here in for the rest of the season.

I did some research, guess it makes sense. ;););):D:D
Kvyat Torpedo edit.jpg

This is a joke, I actually quite like Kvyat as a driver:D

Last edited:
DK did have a sloppy rejoin, but they're both pretty mad for trying Maggots/Beckett's side by side

I agree, that complex is to tight and tricky to be that aggressive on lap 2, even more insane to be that way with your own teammate. But I put it on Kvyat, because he was the one attempting the overtake. Sainz was already ahead. And, well... history. It's not Kvyat has a track record of control and precision. He clearly overestimated his own skills. And, tbh...that's been his problem all along.

Wait a minute !?! :confused:
So does he do actual live race coverage or.... what ?
I love that dude, and didn't knew that. Some "biggest RD-JV" fan am I huh ? :x3:
yes he comments FP1 , FP2, FP3 , Qualifs and the Race on Sunday.
If you speak French, you should give a try to Canal+ (quite expensive, 40 bucks /month to watch the whole week end from FP1 to Race)
For this price you have more than F1 but if you want the full package...
for 20 bucks /month you have Qualifs and race only

Jacques villeneuve comments the whole week end, with an other french Journalist

ps : but yes, you can find uploads on the internet where you can see all of this for free.:ninja:

excuse my english guys

Last edited:
CS took a risk overtaking in Cops, rode the curb, slowed down, DK overtook him, then stepped a bit on the grass but tried to stay on the track instead of as some suggest continuing on the grass, CS should have known better and lift, but No, he has an ego to feed.

What herb are you smoking? Sainz was moving to the OUTSIDE OF THE TRACK when he got hit. In layman's terms that's called giving room. A new dealer and/or eye exam might help.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%