AC Kutch @ Nurburging GP - Thu 4th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
ac-rd-kutch.jpg

Street legal???
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Car: 2014 Kutch 2000SL (DOWNLOAD)
Track: Nurburgring GP

Booking: No booking (pickup mode enabled)
Practice: 18:00 GMT (75 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:30 GMT 15 laps

Special Notes:
  • Join the server from 18:00 GMT to 19:15 GMT. If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. If you don't join till 19:15 GMT, your spot will be given to another racer.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums just before the server starts.
  • The tarmac is not in perfect condition.
  • Mechanical damage will be set to 100% [server side option].
  • Tyre wear will be set to 1x [server side option].
  • Fuel consumption is on [server side option].
  • Minimum attendance: 8 cars
  • We race with 100% turbo boost (press 0 ingame)

Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Akis Kevrekidis
  2. Jose Carlos Blanco
  3. Guus Verver
  4. Andrej Svajger
  5. Benni Strunk
  6. Frank van Oeveren
  7. Graham Wilgaus
  8. James Bolton
  9. Arpad Hoetschl
  10. James Canty
  11. Henri Sinik
  12. Luca Lara
  13. Bernhard Schreyek
  14. Emil Praga
  15. Costi Trandafir
  16. Geoffroy Tassenoy
  17. Krisztián Tóth
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

please put me down for this race Akis....should be great fun.

http://www.twitch.tv/bigdaddypumpsc2 here is a link to my stream I have set up a 24hr Server for this Car & Track if anyone wants to practice. Just come to the stream and tell me your from RaceDepartment to get the server password. Look for BigDaddyPump in the server listings......

Last edited:
this car mod id based on the Lotus 98t so just to let anyone know so theres no cheating that the turbo mode operates the same. 1=10% Boast upto 0=100% Boast. I dont know if the host is going to make everyone cap the Boast level, I found out this by mistake by pressing the number kkeys on my keyboard. Maybe the host can let us know what boast level he wants us all to use or our we free to use any boast level.

@Graham Wilgaus we will run on 100% boost as long as there is no damage implemented in the Kutch 0.72.
What do you mean that the mod is based on the Lotus 98t? It drives completely different.

its does drive different but i was reading the notes and they used the Lotus as there foundation to build the Mod
Ahh I totally missed that. Do you have a link for these notes?
Anyway, I updated the first post for everybody to know that we are racing with 100% boost.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.6%