AC Kutch @ Nurburging GP - Thu 4th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Graham Wilgaus
I would like to point out our racing club rules, you agreed to them when getting your license. You can find them here. A lock up under braking can happen when fighting, I wasn't mad, what did piss me off is that you didn't wait to let me regain position.

@Henri Sinik
Thanks for the awesome fight you gave me, didn't last long, but I had a lot of fun. Was really hard racing, but very clean. :thumbsup:
Same for @Akis Kevrekidis in the first 2 laps, to bad I was taken out :sleep:.

Good race (not for me, drove not that good today). Sorry at i think it was @James Bolton for touching you in T1 lap 1, the car just didn't want to turn in properly with the cold tyres. I should have been a bit more careful there. Anyways, see you next time :)

The first laps before the crash were awesome guys.

@Georg Siebert the car is hard to handle at the limit and its brakes are struggling to stop it at 100% boost. Having said that, it drives very nice, faster than the GT3 cars I'd say, maybe even faster than the GT2s.

edit: I just saw the replay. I'm very proud for the majority of the participants for their clean bumper to bumper fights. GJ guys!!!!

I agree with the brakes being too weak, its impossible to lock them up unless you are going very slowly. I found myself just pushing the brake all the way down and keeping it there because I knew they were never locking up. A crazy car like this should also be locking up like crazy in my opinion, these brakes kind of spoiled the fun for me. Apart from the brakes its a very good car, especially the powerslides you can get going that are actually controllable unlike most cars on slicks:thumbsup:

Bold livery choice @Akis Kevrekidis :laugh:

-----------------------

@Emil Praga
I've noticed in the video that you cut the inside curb of the chicane two times. In light of that I'd recommend some reading:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/inside-kerbs-gentlemen-agreement.87996/

Georg Siebert said:
"[...] Case in point is the chicane at the end of Nürburgring GP: If you want a good time on RSR, it's far more advantageous to position the wheels of your car between the elevated curb - and this is not penalised ingame."

Last edited:
Not that this may make a difference but I think it's little unfair regarding myself been on a 'non show list' Akis (i was there for practice/qualifying/start time) if this causes problems for future sign ups to races (if not no worries) as thé race was down for a half seven start when I signed up and still hadn't started at 7:55 when I chose to leave due to other plans that an 8 or later start would make me late for. Not that I'm complaining about that, but in the future perhaps an estimated time xx:xx to xx:xx may prevent misunderstandings.
I gotta put you in the non show list guys. :(

Not that this may make a difference but I think it's little unfair regarding myself been on a 'non show list' Akis (i was there for practice/qualifying/start time) if this causes problems for future sign ups to races (if not no worries) as thé race was down for a half seven start when I signed up and still hadn't started at 7:55 when I chose to leave due to other plans that an 8 or later start would make me late for. Not that I'm complaining about that, but in the future perhaps an estimated time xx:xx to xx:xx may prevent misunderstandings.

I think you are confused on how GMT works, the event started at the correct time in the inital post. Please read this post.

Ahhh, I did think that about summer savings after replying to Frank as setting UTC still adds an hour for BST, (using his link) check box for savings. Thanks for the explanation Akis, I get it now, feeling a bit d'oh now should of worked that one out before. Anywho nps man. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back