AC Kutch 2000sl @ Mid-Ohio (Chicane) - Sat 13th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My computer has become infected by something, and I'm occasionally getting the blue screen of death. If that happens during a race, I don't know what everyone else would see. I sure hope it won't happen, but if my car suddenly stops or disappears or does something weird, that will be what happened, no doubt.

My computer has become infected by something, and I'm occasionally getting the blue screen of death. If that happens during a race, I don't know what everyone else would see. I sure hope it won't happen, but if my car suddenly stops or disappears or does something weird, that will be what happened, no doubt.
Oh that suck man! Hopefully you get it fixed soon :)
And yeah, if you blue screen during the race then you'll just disappear from our screen, and drop from the server. BUT! It's okay, because you'll still be booked in so you can rejoin :)

What folders do we unzip those into? I don't see anything that suggests itself, and I've never dealt with these before.
They both unzip into the "midohioch" track folder.
Within that, the replay file goes in the "data" folder, and the AI file goes in the "AI"

Did you want to sign up for this mate?
Sorry for the late reply; I'm still feeling my way around RD in the dark a bit. : )
I didn't actually see the server at the time that I posted, btw. I live in Ontario, Canada, and the race time of this event isn't doable for me, unfortunately. I'd be happy to turn some laps with anyone, though! : )

Many thanks, Chris! When I unzipped the replay cameras, it found that file and asked if I wanted to replace it; I said yes. It didn't find the AI, though. I presume I'll be okay...
No worries mate :)
It didn't find the AI file to overwrite because there was no AI file in the first place :)

All good mate :D

Sorry to inform you guys, but I'm going to have to pull out of this one, my uni work is a bit too far behind this weekend to justify having a race. Hope you all have a good one, here's hoping I'll be back next week

hmm, ok. If you turn AA off they go away, so it's defiantly related to AA. Using FXAA they are not there, but it doesn't look as good elsewhere. Alright, FXAA it is.

hmm, ok. If you turn AA off they go away, so it's defiantly related to AA. Using FXAA they are not there, but it doesn't look as good elsewhere. Alright, FXAA it is.
I have AA set to 2x, and the Anostropic filter to 4x and I don't get them.
Give that a try and hopefully it'll work, because they do look a bit ugly at times ahah

I'm going to pass on this race. The track surface just isn't up to standard. I tried the car on some Kunos tracks and it was brilliant. Hope for this car at another track sometime =D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%