Kunos Unveils Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunos Simulazioni has officially announced the third Dream DLC pack for Assetto Corsa.

Dream Pack 3 will include the famed UK circuit, Brands Hatch, along with seven new cars, six of which were revealed in an interview a couple of weeks ago with the Italian developer. Brands Hatch has been laser-scanned, meaning that it will be replicated in the virtual world with utmost accuracy in relation to it's real life counterpart.

A statement from Kunos' Facebook page:
"Dear AC followers, Kunos Simulazioni is proud to introduce the newest track developed for Assetto Corsa, the iconic Brands Hatch circuit, that will be included in the Dream Pack 3, available on Steam from 12.15.2015!

The Brands Hatch circuit in Assetto Corsa:
The development of this famous and challenging circuit required 6 months of work, making Brands Hatch the fourth circuit added to Assetto Corsa during 2015, after the Nordschleife, Zandvoort and Barcelona. As showed in the following video, Kunos Simulazioni development team has reproduced the track paying attention to all those details and reference points used by real drivers, thanks to the massive use of Laserscan technology. that guarantees the maximum accuracy: stay tuned for other information!"
brands.jpg

Dream Pack 3 will be available for purchase and download on December 15, 2015 on Steam.

Which car are you most keen to take for a spin around the newly released Brands Hatch?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually really keen to drive all of the cars in DP3. This is the best one yet for cars. They're all fantastic additions.

Don't care so much for the Lambo, but it's still a cool car to be driven around the ring for some road car action. But sheesh, there's some beautiful race cars in this pack :)

The homebrew tyre app does a great job. It's in the RD download section HERE.
It's ok, an official app is needed.

I'm actually really keen to drive all of the cars in DP3. This is the best one yet for cars. They're all fantastic additions.

Don't care so much for the Lambo, but it's still a cool car to be driven around the ring for some road car action. But sheesh, there's some beautiful race cars in this pack :)
Lambo hater :D

It's not loudness of any part of the register that exemplifies a higher end sound system, it's the calibrated seperation of all sounds. It's not an effect but the correct representation of the sound.

Imo the sounds in AC is unengaging for me, it lacks alot of detail and seperation. It's quite simple and lacks many different aspects to engage me. It's the best I can explain it.
I feel the same as you when it comes to sound in AC. Also, full 5.1 isn't supported by AC as far as I know.
Just compare the ferrari 458 GT2 sounds to real life, I would say it's a completely different car.

But the rest of the game is pretty sweet.

Notice how the AMG GT3 shot up to 4th place in the poll ever since Kunos posted the new pictures :D
i picked the AMG GT3 first for a single reason, i have a mortal hatred for all that is Mercedes to the point where you would think mercedes hurt my family or something. No i just dont like them so I want to learn the pros and cons of my rivals before the car that im likely gonna enjoy more which is the 650s of course.

Dear god we need a Kunos official tyre app, why has there never been one? Because who wants to ever check their tyre temps, from RL teams to sim racers :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's really puzzled me that they put out this new, highly detailed and intricate tire model that requires you to care for them and heat them up properly.................but they don't have a tire temp app. :O_o: Yes, there's third-party apps available, but if they're going to create such a detailed tire model then they should provide you with the tools necessary to monitor your tires as that's a rather essential element.

Some of the decisions Kunos make often has me scratching my head, like making a "next-gen" racing sim that doesn't include night racing or weather, or putting filthy windscreens on all the cars, no pitstops in single player, or complaining that we all want good AI, complete racing features, and competent multiplayer instead of just enjoying the intricacies of hot-lapping. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back