Kunos Unveils Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunos Simulazioni has officially announced the third Dream DLC pack for Assetto Corsa.

Dream Pack 3 will include the famed UK circuit, Brands Hatch, along with seven new cars, six of which were revealed in an interview a couple of weeks ago with the Italian developer. Brands Hatch has been laser-scanned, meaning that it will be replicated in the virtual world with utmost accuracy in relation to it's real life counterpart.

A statement from Kunos' Facebook page:
"Dear AC followers, Kunos Simulazioni is proud to introduce the newest track developed for Assetto Corsa, the iconic Brands Hatch circuit, that will be included in the Dream Pack 3, available on Steam from 12.15.2015!

The Brands Hatch circuit in Assetto Corsa:
The development of this famous and challenging circuit required 6 months of work, making Brands Hatch the fourth circuit added to Assetto Corsa during 2015, after the Nordschleife, Zandvoort and Barcelona. As showed in the following video, Kunos Simulazioni development team has reproduced the track paying attention to all those details and reference points used by real drivers, thanks to the massive use of Laserscan technology. that guarantees the maximum accuracy: stay tuned for other information!"
brands.jpg

Dream Pack 3 will be available for purchase and download on December 15, 2015 on Steam.

Which car are you most keen to take for a spin around the newly released Brands Hatch?

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear Kunos and SMS are working together with regards to content. A lot of the same content in both titles I am sure they both have the same scan data of Brands Hatch. Anyway if developers can work together to find ways to keep development costs down it would be a good thing and a practice I would be supportive of.
There's also a reason why Marco and Stefano have posted pictures of SMS last year, why they defend their title, why Marco posted to FB the pC release event, etc. Of course they are working together on data, how do you think certain aspects of AC visuals get improved? Help from the best visual racing game of 2015.

There's also a reason why Marco and Stefano have posted pictures of SMS last year, why they defend their title, why Marco posted to FB the pC release event, etc. Of course they are working together on data, how do you think certain aspects of AC visuals get improved? Help from the best visual racing game of 2015.
From my experience in the game dev sector(placement year prologue(1 month of working with a dev before the full year) and with the various devs I know they tend to share their knowledge a lot especially in the FPS, ARPG and city builders(the mobile stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%