AC Kunos Toyota AE86 Tuned @ Zandvoort - Monday 25 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I don't know what happening with my clutch, I am pressing all the way down and he decides for itself that it's only 98% pressed so I start moving on the grid while waiting for the lights to go off ... don't get it. ... I was teleported to pits with a 20s penalty ... So I just exited. Sorry :(

Yes I see it ..you jumped the start line..hence the penalty ...you need to fix/setup your clutch pedal :thumbsup:

I saw you go off Craig, I could almost guess what had caused it from seeing how your car just went straight on.:(
My internet kept dropping out, I have had nothing but problems with PC, internet,
trying to sort out monitors, it’s never ending.
But had good second race, considering my ordeal with the Lmpc FLM9 car,
What that was all about, :confused:if it have not been for the fact that John seemed affected to, ran many laps today, not a problem. I can only assume I had a setting that was causing it. Or it was the advice from Robert that was the solution. Oh! all’s well that ends well.:redface:
Great battle with @SOLO59 , then with @HF2000 and @Kresh , spent the whole race trying to defend against Han, then trying to get by Kresh, not easy balancing the two, really needed to get kresh in the way of Han. Tyres, front left especially, were virtually in the red for most of the race, especially last 3 laps, I am assuming I was not alone, pretty sure kresh was in a similar situation
Thankyou to @Craig Dunkley for a most enjoyable event, and a big well done to @Medilloni for the number one spot.:thumbsup:

....what is up with people, do they really not understand ..my son walks past and knocks my chair, then the wife is standing beside me trying to talk :mad: ..of course I crashed, then proceeded to go a bit wild, neither the Wife or the Son could understand my frustration...
Hahaha, I feel for you Craig :laugh: I've got to the point where I warn everyone the race is about to start; don't let the dogs out, and any sudden noises are punishable by Bunga Bunga :p

Thanks for putting on tonight's race Craig, really appreciated:) Had a couple of great races, the 2nd was magic with really close racing in the first laps , @HF2000 Han, @Kresh Kreshnik and @Axel Moebius Axel - thanks for the great, and fair racing:thumbsup:

After half way I was feeling a bit sorry for you Axel, you were obviously faster... I was concentrating on corner exit as the only way to hold you back for a while, then the last lap you nailed it, then made a mistake.... one of my lucky results, but I'll take it:laugh::p

...But had good second race, considering my ordeal with the Lmpc FLM9 car,
What that was all about, :confused:if it have not been for the fact that John seemed affected to, ran many laps today, not a problem.
Eye Ernie, back to reality for me on Weds, it's a real handful (in any setup for me:O_o:... though thanks for yours:thumbsup:) - made the fatal mistake of practicing for the Oreca race just before tonight's race, not clever:laugh:

It was indeed a great race with close battles. First race started 4th and after a little mistake from @Kresh I could overtake to 3th. John was too fast so the rest of the race I was busy holding @Kresh on a distance of about 2 seconds.

Second race was a disaster. Started 3th but my wheels were positioned for a right turn :confused: and loosing some places before I could correct that as you guys surely have noticed. After that I had a nice battle with @steen skov Laursen and managed to pass him. But then in the chicane I shifted to 1th instead of 3th and went completely off:notworthy:. From 7th I managed to catch up with @SOLO59 and did some nice battling with him.

So I had a bit frustration but a lot of fun. Thanks all for the fair racing! :thumbsup:
Furthermore @Craig Dunkley I suggest you to disqualify @Medilloni for not using his headlights which gave him a aerodynamical advantage and which was very dangerous in this fog.:p

Last edited:
Yesterday I had another problem. I am using SOL for lighting, but yesterday, while being in the fog, I was seeing random flashes of black on the screen, like it was an old pellicular footage. Do you had the same behaviour?

Yesterday I had another problem. I am using SOL for lighting, but yesterday, while being in the fog, I was seeing random flashes of black on the screen, like it was an old pellicular footage. Do you had the same behaviour?
No problems here. LG34 and RTX2080

Those were some fun races, I don't race AC that often but some cars I cant resist like this one, what a great car.

I had a lot of close racing going on throughout the races which was fun.

Second race I ended up leading after a better start which made me a safety car in front of @Axel Moebius @Medilloni they were so much faster than me, so much pressure which in the end I made a mistake lost the rear and spun :roflmao: . Even if I didn't spin I am sure you guys would have passed me eventually there was no way I could match ur pace. Than there was a battle for the podium with @Kek700 and @steen skov Laursen but I couldn't quite get close to Ernie he always managed to keep a steady 1+ sec gap.

Anyways well done guys some great and fair racing out there, maybe I will joining you guys again on Mondays. Thanks @Craig Dunkley for organizing the event mate and congrats to the podium finishers :thumbsup:

Indeed that was some great races. Race 2 was really fun and intense. Those 25 min went quickly by. @Kresh Yes it looked like you were under some pressure;) and when you spun @Medilloni got a better exit out of the chikane than me and took the lead. I did the best I could, but our lines were the same and our gearing too I think. I couldn't find a place to overtake. There where one turn, Marlborobucht, turn 7, where our lines were different, so I took a chance on the last lap and got by, just to outbrake myself a few turns later:whistling: Was afraid I took you of John, when I went sideways with screaming tires :barefoot: Pheew.....Well done John. A pleasure to race with you :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 224 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 156 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 152 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%