AC Kunos: Porsche GT3 Cup @ Road Atlanta - Monday 13 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Certainly a great battle at the front ..seven or eight drivers with only tenths separating them :thumbsup:

Not so good for me, but was having a lot of fun until I got knocked off the track :( ..need to watch the reply :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums
And congrads to all those drivers that finished this difficult combo ...very well done :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please remember there is far more to these club events than just winning, like having a great time :thumbsup:

My apologies for the first lap incident. I was careful through the first turn, then I carried too much speed in the S's and made contact with others. I take full responsibility

Thanks for organising - I had an off on lap 4, later that evening when I stopped sliding and had the car pointing in roughly the right direction, I was near the back. I had a few laps with company then was on my own until the last three laps after Ernie had a moment - I kept zoning out, daydreaming, losing focus and kept going off.

Great track - won't miss the car.

Thanks again CD.

Really enjoyed my race, just had one moment, thought i was in a Gt3 car, where did the traction
control go. Op’s. :confused: Then trying to get back into the race made me realize how awkward this car
can be.:geek:
Harassed @Stig Bidstrup as much as i could, no way passed without a risk, had a couple of
unsuccessful attempts. Then traction control let me down, no way back with just a couple of
laps left, fair play to Stig never really made much of an error from 10 or 12 laps ( just guess )
of harassment.:confused:
thanks to @Craig Dunkley for putting on an interesting race.:thumbsup:
Well done to all the quick front runners.:) most impressive.:thumbsup:

Great race unfortunately I had to cut it short and left with 10 minutes on the clock. Sorry I don’t normally like leaving a race mid way through.

That was one of those races, when before I think I can't hold it on track. Afterwards I'm very exhausted but very happy having made no mistakes. What a challenge to keep it on track. :confused:

P1 was out of reach today (congrats to @Celtic Pharaoh ), so I'm very happy with P2 after a long battle with @Trebucht . :thumbsup:

Thx to @Craig Dunkley for hosting and for adding the skin pack. I think it looks much more like real racing with those clothes. ;)

Hi there,

I know I am the slowest and I want to improve, so I want to ask a question, if I may. Yesterday, after 20 minutes, I was already struggling for grip. The tyres dropped almost immediately, in one lap, and even if they were in the medium grip area, I was sliding a lot more then before. Still, all the others seemed to not have this issue and seemed that you guys were having almost the same pace as before.

How can you manage tyre wear so good?

EDIT: I didn't spin until then. I think the first spun was after that, at about 25minutes from the start.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%