AC Kunos: Porsche GT3 Cup @ Road Atlanta - Monday 13 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I tried it and liked it, great work my friend ...I will use it in the next few weeks :thumbsup: ..just need to decide on what formula car to use.

Your welcome. Very happy that you like the track. It has a special history which begun during the old good days of grand prix Legends.
I decided to convert it for assetto corsa after reading about the sudden death of Nick Milton.

It works with many cars, and of course porsche cup or gt3 (why not renault rs o1 for example). Leaving the track means big damages in general . The track is wide enough for three cars.
It need a precise driving to be fast, and there is many places were to attempt overtake. The layout has been appreciate over the years, incluse at racedepartment with GTL for example

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome. Very happy that you like the track. It has a special history which begun during the old good days of grand prix Legends.
I decided to convert it for assetto corsa after reading about the sudden death of Nick Milton.

It works with many cars, and of course porsche cup or gt3 (why not renault rs o1 for example). Leaving the track means big damages in general . The track is wide enough for three cars.
It need a precise driving to be fast, and there is many places were to attempt overtake. The layout has been appreciate over the years, incluse at racedepartment with GTL for example

I will not be able to use it on next event because that has already been organised (Special nords) ..but will use it the week after :thumbsup: it will be a pleasure, the track is superb. However I am limited with the use of mods, tracks or car/car's must be hosted at RD..so the Praga R1 may be a good option :thumbsup:

Hi Craig
Regretfully I have to sign out of the event. Something came up, so it will be a long night at work tonight instead of racing with you lot ;)

Have a good one!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back