AC Kunos: Porsche GT3 Cup @ Road Atlanta - Monday 13 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please Craig, never liked the handling of these Fat Bottomed Girls but will take one out for a ride, maybe I could bring up the rear :p

Haven't driven the 'RIng (for next week) so need to find a shed load of time to learn it, any tips appreciated guys!

Thanks so much for putting these events on Craig, really appreciated by us all:)

Hi Craig. I would like to race with this car also. those races on Monday are harder, but I guess I have to challenge myself somehow. I hope I can find a good pace with the car. The track looks difficult, some turns look alike, but they are very different.
Thanks.

Hi Craig. I would like to race with this car also. those races on Monday are harder, but I guess I have to challenge myself somehow. I hope I can find a good pace with the car. The track looks difficult, some turns look alike, but they are very different.
Thanks.

The track is very technical and yes the car is not so easy to drive fast ...just do not set your heights to high. There is a couple of fast drivers that have entered this event, that have also had a lot of previous experience with this car, just do not expect to be on the same pace as them..instead learn from them :thumbsup: Aim to finish the race, in the same place that you started from..that is a win! (of course if you can do better then do) ..welcome aboard :thumbsup:

I agree with Raresch, i think there will be much to gain here by just staying on the circuit.
The G55 just eats this circuit, feels like a LMP car here, rather than a GT4 car.
just loaded the circuit last night, so my first time here too.:ninja:

I agree with Raresch, i think there will be much to gain here by just staying on the circuit.
The G55 just eats this circuit, feels like a LMP car here, rather than a GT4 car.
just loaded the circuit last night, so my first time here too.:ninja:

I think you have the events mixed up? the G55 is not racing here..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 123 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%