AC Kunos GT3 Porsche GT3 Cup @ Mills Metropark - Monday 27 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
At the moment I think you will need to practice off line,

set temps to 22 deg c, clear, mid day, hoping that should give a track temp of 29 deg C.
Bung in some AI to give you a target to aim for.

@Dave Stephenson could you set a server up for this one please?

Many thanks.

@Jimlaad43 please check the link in post #22.
Unfortunately, you guys will be stuck with me as admin/host for the event.
But have no fear, I will not attempt to race in these flappy paddled monstrous beasts. I will spectate when it comes time to race. :D

Did an hour of practice this afternoon. Love these Porkers albeit they are tricky to drive in my opinion but fun. Going to be tough for me to keep it on the black stuff as it takes a lot of concentration of which I am a little lacking!
it would be nice to actually race with someone for a change.

Did an hour of practice this afternoon. Love these Porkers albeit they are tricky to drive in my opinion but fun. Going to be tough for me to keep it on the black stuff as it takes a lot of concentration of which I am a little lacking!
I will do my best, Ken! I suck with this car (with almost every car actually) and will have little time to practice. And I only know this track from the Agile race recently which is a totally different car.

I really struggle with these too Ken - I've attached two setups I ended up with - certainly aren't the fastest but imo seem stable - hope it helps you or anyone else :) Criticism encouraged:p:laugh:

Attachments

• Mills wip 17.3 jp.ini
    667 bytes · Views: 112
  • Mills wip 17.0 jp v2.ini
    669 bytes · Views: 100
Thanks John. I am certainly looking forward to this race.
I am going to have to write all these in my calendar as their seems to be a lot of races coming up and I need to keep track of them.

@Medilloni thanks for the setups, both are great. Could improve my times a lot :thumbsup: This time I feel pretty quick too (just to see that I am 2sec behind proper times when qualis over :laugh:)
I really do like this track/car combo :inlove:

My PC seemed to be behaving itself last night on the practice server, so I'd like to join please.

I wasn't able to take part in the last event @ this venue (PC woes...), I'm curious to know what it's like for overtaking opportunities.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 117 13.5%