Kunos Ferrari SF70H silverstone

And my controller settings for my xbox one controller were full of crap. 20% steering speed, 1.8 gamma, 0.23 filter, 0 deadzone (mine ain't got any damage so why even bother tuning that), and 100% rumble.

I'm gonna need some new settings if i want to make better setups in the future.

Ok with the controller settings aside, i'm finding issues when making setups. The setup i have currently for the SF70H feels like the rear isn't even connected to the road as the damage only shows the front tires being affected.

Another problem (this one is hurting me the most) is that i don't got enough knowledge on how to fix most of the problems when tweaking setups. Every time i'm trying to fix it, it ends up becoming worse.

So many laps.....so much trial and error.....the time i spent.....all the suffering i endured finally paid off.

New setup for silverstone for you to enjoy. This one however is special because its guaranteed high to mid 1.27s if you do it right.

Are you up for it because now i'm 9th in RSR times with a time of 1.28.054 (thanks a lot xbox one controller).

Attachments

• Silverstone Perfected setup.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 447
Want to know something funny?

The top 25 drivers have done their records with the lowest air and track temps available in the game while i did mine with reasonable temps from the 2017 qualifying session with 19 on air and 27 on track.

Edit: Ok maybe not the exact reasonable temps but still pretty close.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back