AMS2 Custom FFB - Gt rFuktor V1 - By Kuku

Other AMS2 Custom FFB - Gt rFuktor V1 - By Kuku GT rFuktor V1 ( rFuktor 5.0.1k 2024 tune )

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kuku Maddog submitted a new resource:

Kuku Hybrid Custom FFB - Hybrid file of two madness engine tweakers

Hi Racers

Introducing a new Custom FFB file for you to try.

I have been working on a way to combine the strengths of my two favorite madness engine custom file creators .
This hybrid file models Karsten's intricate SilverRaw system, that is tried and true on here, and also on PC2 forums , ( where ive got to know Karsten and his methods ) and combines it with PopsRacer's Seta tire model from PC2 ( Pops hasn't yet jumped down the Ams2 rabbit hole. [IMG...

Read more about this resource...

Edit : with some help from Karsten , its been pointed out that there is some output overides and power up of some effects not working together, so will be working on this over the next days to fix,

Stay tuned for version 2

default TM settings and I intially had Gain at 80 using SilverRaw with FX50 and LFB at 30 with 0 Damping. Took Gain up to 100 with this file and still didn't really feel much at all.

default TM settings and I intially had Gain at 80 using SilverRaw with FX50 and LFB at 30 with 0 Damping. Took Gain up to 100 with this file and still didn't really feel much at all.
You should try changing TM control panel settings so that spring and dampner are at 0.
it seems to be the most common settings among TM user’s and also reiza request to turn system dampener off.

Kuku Maddog updated Kuku Hybrid Custom FFB with a new update entry:

Product recall

unfortunately the hybrid is to be recalled soon, as it wasnt working as intended and was not exactly the hybrid I was hoping for. it was feeling ok by happy accident, but was more a tweaked Silver Raw minus scrub and Seta wasnt working fully. Its proving difficult to get tire forces to gel with both Silver and the physics of Ams2.
With an Reiza update due, I think its best to shelve the public experiment to see what, if anything changes to default FFB.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kuku Maddog updated Kuku Custom rFuktor FFB with a new update entry:

up to date

since I can’t seem to delete this 2 year old post , I guess I might as well get it up to date .

The rFuktor line from Karsten hvidberg has long been matured, and still works as good as ever.

This tune is my last optimization of a tune which has been stable for over a year , Based of the last stable 5.0.1.3 file .
which can be found in the custom ffb thread in Reiza forum if your feeling up to a long confusing read and it is the best base to start from. when comparing custom files.

Will...

Kuku Maddog updated Kuku rFuktor Revival Custom Ams2 FFB with a new update entry:

rFuktor revival post ams2 V1.5.3

New update V1.5.3 has brought with it, an opportunity to do a full revisit of the rFuktor base file during a long long beta phase with things changing in the FFb output weekly.

The rFuktor line from Karsten Hvidberg & co has long been matured, and still works good as, but can be tricky to get dialed into your taste and hardware in stock configuration.
So in this File the in-game sliders have been set up for easy user tuning.

FX slider is now just for tire related effects, like scrub and...

Most custom files have recommended settings if you open the file. I have the same wheel as you, I use Danielkarts v400 custom and he has one specifically for this wheel, with recommended settings for both fanalab and the game.

Anyone got decent settings for a CSL DD 8nm in the Fanatec software?
It’s setup so that you don’t have to chase special software settings .
set your soft ware to be a bare bones as you can to start with. you shouldn’t have any problems running max power in software with lower powered base.
open the file in notepad to see more .

Hello thanks for this super mod
I have a CSL DD 8nm and do you know how i can increase the resitance of the direction as it is less powerful than the Default+ settings

Thanks

Kuku Maddog updated Kuku rFuktor Revival Custom Ams2 FFB with a new update entry:

Post V15.5 LeMans update 1/1/2024.

Post V15.5 LeMan update 1/1/2024
***Gt rFuktor change log***
Improved Kerb recovery
Improved braking dynamic
Improved (reduced) wheel spin pull
Removed added Yaw - now just as per rack

All adds up to driving from what the front of the car is telling you .

Remember this file users a modified Damper slider for suspension feel as per below.

Thanks to Karsten for some new code to explore.
Happy New Year
Previous rfuktor Revival file still in zip if prefered

Hey @Kuku Maddog, there's definitely something wrong with your latest file. No amount of adustment to bump feel, large bumps, kerb hight or kerb intensity improves any of those effects, which gives a completely numb feeling. Your previous files were always much fuller. Maybe check the code?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 374 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing