Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Kuku Hybrid Custom FFB

Other Kuku Hybrid Custom FFB V2 including V2+

Kuku Maddog submitted a new resource:

Kuku Hybrid Custom FFB - Hybrid file of two madness engine tweakers

Hi Racers

Introducing a new Custom FFB file for you to try.

I have been working on a way to combine the strengths of my two favorite madness engine custom file creators .
This hybrid file models Karsten's intricate SilverRaw system, that is tried and true on here, and also on PC2 forums , ( where ive got to know Karsten and his methods ) and combines it with PopsRacer's Seta tire model from PC2 ( Pops hasn't yet jumped down the Ams2 rabbit hole. [IMG...

Read more about this resource...

Edit : with some help from Karsten , its been pointed out that there is some output overides and power up of some effects not working together, so will be working on this over the next days to fix,

Stay tuned for version 2

default TM settings and I intially had Gain at 80 using SilverRaw with FX50 and LFB at 30 with 0 Damping. Took Gain up to 100 with this file and still didn't really feel much at all.

default TM settings and I intially had Gain at 80 using SilverRaw with FX50 and LFB at 30 with 0 Damping. Took Gain up to 100 with this file and still didn't really feel much at all.
You should try changing TM control panel settings so that spring and dampner are at 0.
it seems to be the most common settings among TM user’s and also reiza request to turn system dampener off.

Kuku Maddog updated Kuku Hybrid Custom FFB with a new update entry:

Product recall

unfortunately the hybrid is to be recalled soon, as it wasnt working as intended and was not exactly the hybrid I was hoping for. it was feeling ok by happy accident, but was more a tweaked Silver Raw minus scrub and Seta wasnt working fully. Its proving difficult to get tire forces to gel with both Silver and the physics of Ams2.
With an Reiza update due, I think its best to shelve the public experiment to see what, if anything changes to default FFB.

Read the rest of this update entry...