F1 2012 Kuala Lumpur gone mad

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,
I have a strange Malaysian problem. For some reason whenever i race in Malaysia every car goes off one after the other into the gravel trap at the turn just before the huge back straight. They all whiz off together hit each other and half the time the races finish with just 9 cars running. But after over half the cars are gone it doesn't happen again. Does anyone know what is up here? Thank you! for any help you can give

Henry

I would like to make an off topic question. After I reach 5000 XP in multiplayer, do I stay there forever?
Sorry i cannot answer that question.

I have posted on Codemasters F1 Facebook page the problems highlighted by me and other people and have mentioned that i asked on there official forum about this and had no response at all. I also sent them the link that the_sigman posted here. Thanks to all of you here for helping and trying to find a solution :) Hopefully this can be rectified soon!

Oh and no reply from codemasters on facebook or of there official forums! Just shows how committed they are!
I have already written about this issue. I find it very annoying that a fatal error! I do not understand why you are not playing the game properly tested before being released! And why give money? It was a bad investment! Codemasters is a piece of ****, deceiving us a nice look, but after all the crap! A total disappointment! And yet they are willing to respond to any problems, it's nasty!

Oh i sent them an e-mail asking about this and they asked for my dxdiag file and my HUB code of the back of my PC-DVD. All i got back was that my system does not have the minimum CPU and thus they cannot support my problem. I am therefore replying to that explaining that CPU has nothing to do with this and that several other people have this problem.

I think that I have found the solution to the problem, at least in my case,I have lowered the resolution in the game to 600 X 800 and already the problem doesn´t happen, try it. A greeting, good luck

Me to thing its performance problem... but when I write it in another topic I only get laught :) but like I sad, some guy did some test in benchmark (in 2011) and on low performance pc ai controled car brake late, dont overtake... (cpu have control of ai) but on enought powerfull system everything was ok...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back