ktulu77 Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 Sound Mod

Sounds ktulu77 Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 Sound Mod 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you would like, I can try to get a video of the distortion I am talking about. Again, it is below 8500 rpm so only slow turns are you able to hear it. The hairpin at Hockenheim is where I first noticed it.

If you would like, I can try to get a video of the distortion I am talking about. Again, it is below 8500 rpm so only slow turns are you able to hear it. The hairpin at Hockenheim is where I first noticed it.
Yes of course, that would help me. You can show me by accelerating while in neutral, it's the easier way to stay at the wanted rpm. It's my first sound mod, any help / advice is appreciated.

it will take a bit for it to process. it is on letting off the throttle and the rpm gets below 9000 rpm. It could be some type of backfire you put in there but it does not sound very good. In my opinion it would be better without it or find a better quality sound. I will keep using the sound either way. It is impressive this is your first sound mod.

it will take a bit for it to process. it is on letting off the throttle and the rpm gets below 9000 rpm. It could be some type of backfire you put in there but it does not sound very good. In my opinion it would be better without it or find a better quality sound. I will keep using the sound either way. It is impressive this is your first sound mod.
Yes you are right! I can clearly here it! I will fix it no problem I think ;)

I already know all the vids you posted :D Took me a while to find ones with kind of constant rpm sounds. Thing is I cannot take sounds from different sources because we notice it straight away once the car switch from one rpm sound to another.

The sound in is these vids are so good :) But it's difficult to make a sound from vids, because I cannot separate the sound between transmission, turbo, etc. This is what I'm struggling with right now. Also stretching the sound to make it constant whereas in the video it's not make the sound mod a bit less clear.

If someone could help me with this, I'm opened ...

Fun fact is that he made the video about taking samples at the end, after I released my mod. But I found other videos explaining. I think we cannot do anything to separate different sounds from a video, the best thing would be to have the car and record the sound we want :)

ktulu77 updated ktulu77 Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 Sound Mod with a new update entry:

fix some distortions, cleaner front sound from outside

Hi,
This is a new version:
  • I fixed the distortions reported by chas1723
  • I tried to make the transition between different rpms sound quicker so that we don't hear that much 2 sounds at the same time.
  • I changed the outside sound when looking the car from the front. I took a real outside sound. Now we don't hear any high notes like transmission or turbo at all. It's cleaner, It should be more realistic than before. I hope you will enjoy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back