RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great race yesterday David. Thanks for the lesson. To bad the other 2 guys quit so fast. I was hoping they might provide some distraction for you. I was wondering... Did you use up all your P2P's? I had 3 left at the end.

Reactions: DND
Is anybody making a stream of this event?
I mean after the entertaining high quality stream from the Group-C RdAmerica event:thumbsup:
I might stream my cockpit view, but as far as I'm aware there won't be a TV-cam stream. RD doesn't seem to have an official streamer these days. Of course, if someone wants to volunteer to stream this event then that would be great. :)

It was fun, if you didn't have that slight bobble I don't know if I would have been able to pass. I did use the P2P to close the initial gap when I had another horrible start.

GT3R for me.
@Ross Garland , if the grid fills up and there are competetive drivers wanting in, I can give up my spot.
Only just noticed this, @Scott_H. Our clubs offer relaxed, friendly racing and are open to everybody of all skill and experience levels. We have never given and will never give priority to anybody, regardless of who they are. It's first come, first served when it comes to signing up. Even staff can't just muscle in if there are no grid slots left. :)

For the last couple of days, I've been having a problem with my fanatec wheelbase.
Well actually I don't believe it to be the wheelbase I believe it to be the adaptor between the wheel and the wheelbase.
Basically the problem is it keeps on switching to Xbox mode, :mad: not the best thing to happen while you're racing. It happens randomly at any given time. Of course, if it does happen I'll be leaving the race immediately I will not be wasting my time switching it back to PC mode. It's risky as it is so I won't risk it twice. I have been in contact with fanatec with photos of one of the pins shorter than the others as if it was pushed in. But I do believe I just have to buy another adaptor but I am waiting for any advice or suggestions they may have if any. So if you see me flying off the track in a straight line you'll know why. Well that's not necessarily true I do tend to go off the track in most races anyway :roflmao::( but I won't quit for that reason.

PS. And I've just noticed crew chief has my name. Spelt wrong of course bloody typical.:(

Last edited:
Yet @FeltHat gets a reserved top spot on the sign up sheet ;)....only kidding of course as Rad can always be counted on to race.
thumb_mama-always-said-imspecial-mama-always-said-im-special-content-49089770.png

For the last couple of days, I've been having a problem with my fanatec wheelbase.
Well actually I don't believe it to be the wheelbase I believe it to be the adaptor between the wheel and the wheelbase.
Basically the problem is it keeps on switching to Xbox mode, :mad: not the best thing to happen while you're racing. It happens randomly at any given time. Of course, if it does happen I'll be leaving the race immediately I will not be wasting my time switching it back to PC mode. It's risky as it is so I won't risk it twice. I have been in contact with fanatec with photos of one of the pins shorter than the others as if it was pushed in. But I do believe I just have to buy another adaptor but I am waiting for any advice or suggestions they may have if any. So if you see me flying off the track in a straight line you'll know why. Well that's not necessarily true I do tend to go off the track in most races anyway :roflmao::( but I won't quit for that reason.

PS. And I've just noticed crew chief has my name. Spelt wrong of course bloody typical.:(

All of my Fanatec wheels have the one pin that is shorter. I know from experience that if a wheel using the Fanatec simplified quick release becomes loose by even the slightest amount the V2.5 base will switch to Xbox mode.

Crew Chief doesn't have KO, but it has Kev and Kevin, so that will do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back