RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me in the yellow #27 Nissan.
I've got VR going while I wait for my new triple monitor stand for my new Trak Racer rig. :thumbsup:
20200127_204913s.jpg

I'm going to level with you guys....It's awesome! :D

@Scott_H Don't know if it will help or if it is too late but here is my latest setup which is a faster but stable setup for the Porsche. Still can't catch Calvyn, KO, or Dan :(but can get below 153 with it which is all I can hope for. It might work for you or at least give you another choice.

Attachments

• kg-porsche962c-roadam2.svm
    7.7 KB · Views: 87
Thanks @davew045 stream great stuff.
Well done to the podium finishes and of course well done all.
Really good race. Some really good comebacks but unfortunately too many off circuits that prevented it. It's one of my personal favourites but the off-track areas are large and take a great deal of time to get back on :(. The second half of the race after tyre changes got exciting.
Look like fun from my seat and I hope it was from all of yours. Nice race.

I watched some of the stream (good quality CatsAreTheWorstDogs) and it did actually look like a RL race.
But one of the differences was/is that people more often drive faster than their skills permit.
In RL danger and damage expenses plays a much higher part of a race so people drive with (much) higher safety margin.:cool:
Hehe Im gonna find the part of the stream where people are pitting - because Racerooms goofy way of managing pitstops is still an issue(IMO).
IMO!:roflmao:

...But one of the differences was/is that people more often drive faster than their skills permit.
In RL danger and damage expenses plays a much higher part of a race so people drive with (much) higher safety margin.:cool:...

It would be interesting to see the difference if damage was enabled for the races.

I have to admit I am becoming frustrated at this time. The past few weeks my performance has been very bad and I do not know how to fix it. Because of this I am pushing far more than I should and it is resulting in offs and such.

I hate to blame the update but it seems that since the update a few weeks ago I cannot get the performance out of the cars I used to. They feel better, they just feel slow.

Ok...that is out of the way.

I think my issue is the FFB so I am going to have to go back and do a lot of fiddling to get it to feel like it did. Before the update I had a great amount of feedback and felt much more confident. Now the cars feel like they are floating and the feedback is very muted. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back