AC KTM X-Bow R @ Nordschleife - Tue 3 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
"Drive it like you stole it!"

We are taking the ultimate club racer to The Ring! Medium powered, great car for close combat battles on this huge circuit.

Sign up fast as spaces are still limited due to the low amount of pit positions.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
Cars: KTM X-Bow R
Add-on Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife download here (make sure to have always have the latest version installed)

Booking: 18:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT
Race: 20:00 GMT (3 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @RaceDepartment

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Kostas Kaloudis
  2. Michael Burke
  3. Dave Stephenson
  4. Akis Kevrekidis
  5. Franklin Stegink
  6. Michael Hornbuckle
  7. Michael Young
  8. Tomi Manninen
  9. Christoph Wohlkönig
  10. Stelios Fevgatos
  11. Kevin Leu
  12. Gabriel Sterr
  13. Charilaos Christakopoulos
  14. Giorgos Martiou
  15. Jamie Fluke
  16. Artur Czarnecki
  17. Krisztian Toth
Reserves
  • Ömer Köse
  • Paul McCluskey
  • Petr Dolezal
  • Florian Schmid
  • Alexandre Baptista

UTP #55 DS

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get it, the cooler the combo the less people sign up. Try this one first offline to realize its a massive car on this track :)

There is more in AC than GT3s! :thumbsup:

Don't get it, the cooler the combo the less people sign up. Try this one first offline to realize its a massive car on this track :)

Exactly.
There are so many amazing cars in AC, yet people only show up for GT3.

The X-Bow is a terrific car not only to drive, but also to race.
I can't understand why a lot of people ignore everything but GT3.

I am picking up my mother in law from the airport (she has never been in NL) on race day, however if I am back in time I will join.

I guess there are many people who don't know this track. Like me.
If it was a track day i would join but in a race i will just be an obstacle, a spinning one i might add :D

You won't be an obstacle and we are actually trying to give these events a more track day like feeling :)

You'll never learn the ring if you don't drive it :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%