AC KTM X-BOW R @ Croft - Wed 26 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Spilskinanka I'm really sorry there at the end!! im such a dumbass i cant believe i didn't check the mirrors. :(

@JoelK I'm sorry for the tough love! your setup was great, thanks :)

@Dennis Manke no problem man! Amazing pace congrats!

I dont know about you guys, but this was pretty amazing lol Congrats @Craig Dunkley keep them coming!
Its alright, My lightning-fast 8 hands on the wheel somehow kept it on the road :D That's really good that ppl found it useful:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep I was watching again because of my stupid leg ...but I watched many good battles, it was nice to see you all having some fun :D

Was good to see you again Dan, I hope ACC is going well for you :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums, some great times achieved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks to @JoelK and @Medilloni for posting great setups, a lot of drivers suffer in this area, so it is good to see setups :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AND congrads to all the drivers that managed to finish the events :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nearly forgot ..next weeks event will be up shortly ..something totally different, I hope to see you all :thumbsup:

Thanks @Craig Dunkley for tonight, fantastic variation of events you're putting up just lately (though I miss GT3 races and my mistress.... 650S:p).

Had two great races with hard though fair fights - I think a (unique?) problem with Croft is the two very slow hairpins at the end - easy to run wide and not see someone that's dived up the inside, 1st race I got caught when @Ronnie Böhme ran slightly wide, my line brought me inside for the undercut, then someone else was there.... 3 into 'there' didn't go:roflmao: Sorry to you Ronnie but I had nowhere to go.

Hope we use slicks with this car next time, should be more controllable (for me lol) :thumbsup:

Again, thanks for the uber fair racing to all:)

EDIT: Damn! Wish I'd seen @JoelK revised setup before, just tried it for a couple of laps and .5 quicker straight away, awesome Joel!

Last edited:
Sorry to you Ronnie but I had nowhere to go.
No worries mate :). I've got quite a few bumps and bruises but nothing serious.
I was struggling hard with brake ballance and the fact that this track has no grip at all once you leave the racing line. Combined with the lack of practice, this resulted in a verry inconsistent performance for me. Still, I've had a few great battles, tying to keep you guys behind :D.

It was good to be back! Thanks for hosting @Craig Dunkley.:)

The only problem I experienced was overtaking is near impossible with this car/track combo. If you were quicker you had to go off the racing line when overtaking, resulting in braking way to early if you don't want to lock the tires. Diving was not possible because of the exact same issue. Tried it once and it resulted punting John (sorry!!:redface:) and spinning us both off the track.
It resulted in me trying to put pressure on the guy in front of me and hoping he would make a mistake which allowed you to overtake while driving the racing line. I guess it worked, because the second race I raced last to 4th.

The cars are good fun to drive and with the amazing setup of @JoelK it was nice to push the car to it's limits. Thanks for the race guys!:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%