AC KTM X-BOW R @ Croft - Wed 26 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice! It seems we've got ourselves a race. In please :thumbsup:

Don't expect too much from me. I can only practice just ahead of the race and the car needs some serious careful handling.:whistling: Hopefully there is someone around with my pace and we can battle a bit while sliding through the corners!
@Medilloni Thanks for the setup! I am going to try it for sure!

@Dan Costa: thanks for your answer mate. Indeed, I blip the throttle during downshifts and lift it during upshifts already (I drive with manual clutch, H-pattern shifter and I do heel&toe). And, as a confirmation of your post, doing this I have no stability problems during upshifts/downshifts. But still, I suppose your advice of just being more careful with the throttle (and waiting for the steering wheel to be more centered before stepping on the gas) is right, given that you can't change too much on the setup.
Anyway, i will not partecipate to tonight race since I haven't been practice anymore for it.
Have fun guys ( and don't hurt yourself too much on those walls:roflmao:).

@Giovanni Chiarotto Ah well, if you already do that on corner entries, maybe check your tire pressures? Indeed when I leave the pitlane they are 3psi above what they should be and the rear is unstable, but they do stabilize at the correct psi after 2 or 3 laps.

@JoelK its true but soon after testing that I reverted back to soft front bump because this track has serious kerbs and the "jump" made me lose the car once or twice lol. I guess to win the race you first have to finish the race :D

Nice! It seems we've got ourselves a race. In please :thumbsup:

Don't expect too much from me. I can only practice just ahead of the race and the car needs some serious careful handling.:whistling: Hopefully there is someone around with my pace and we can battle a bit while sliding through the corners!
@Medilloni Thanks for the setup! I am going to try it for sure!

Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

There's my finished setup, should behave completely differently to the one before. You can actually push the car now, and not having to tip-toe with it all the time.

Attachments

• 1.2x Valmis.ini
    764 bytes · Views: 141
Sorry, going to have to give this a miss. I tried. Been up since 4 am and I can't string 2 laps together. Already punted Patrick off during practice. I'll definitely be up for one at the weekend, sorry lads

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back