General KTM X-Bow GTX coming to AC?

Decided to ask the official KTM X-Bow account on Instagram whether there was any chance to get the GTX/GT2 in AC. Apparently, they're working on it :geek:

Attachments

• IMG_20210706_105517_900.jpg
    IMG_20210706_105517_900.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 473
There is already one available.
- paymod
- not by KTM itself (as OP eluded to there would be something coming)
- i love how you seem to "recommend" this mod here as a solution, even though you are saying in your own video you linked that it's not worth the money.

oh an the most important factor:

- 26€ for 1 car mod
wheeze-laugh.gif

What are these modmakers smoking thinking they can price 1 halfway decent modded car at over twice the price of any iRacing car?
(not to say anything about the legality of this, I'm not sure if they have the rights to make and sell this by KTM)
----------------
Edit: Okay that comparison might not be the fairest as when you "subscribe" on their patreon for 26€ you get access to all 26€ tier cars (i think?). In the month of August that would have gotten your 16 cars for 26€. Might be alright, i guess, but that is still a monthly subscription with no other way of "legally" obtaining these mods. What's wrong with a simple digital shop in which you can buy just 1 model that you want? For me in August there was really only the KTM that i would really want and so for me the "value" of August for 26€ would be only for that one car.

So I was wrong in my first assessment but i hate what I discovered about it now.
---------------

Yeah thanks but no thanks to that mod.

Last edited:
You've asked if "that beauty of the GTX (is) digitalised". And I simply answered it is, nothing more or less. :) For sure I didnt recommend it in any way!

And no, I'm not affiliated with those "authors" in any way.

But Guerrilia Mods is working on that car too and it should be released in the nearby future. :)

Last edited:
What are these modmakers smoking thinking they can price 1 halfway decent modded car at over twice the price of any iRacing car? (not to say anything about the legality of this, I'm not sure if they have the rights to make and sell this by KTM)
----------------
Edit: Okay that comparison might not be the fairest as when you "subscribe" on their patreon for 26€ you get access to all 26€ tier cars (i think?). In the month of August that would have gotten your 16 cars for 26€. Might be alright, i guess, but that is still a monthly subscription with no other way of "legally" obtaining these mods. What's wrong with a simple digital shop in which you can buy just 1 model that you want? For me in August there was really only the KTM that i would really want and so for me the "value" of August for 26€ would be only for that one car.

So I was wrong in my first assessment but i hate what I discovered about it now.
---------------

Yeah thanks but no thanks to that mod.
It's the team formerly known as RTM, they are known to sell cars with copy-paste physics at a very high price.

They almost certainly do not have authorisation from KTM either.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing