Apps Kseditor doesn't open

Kseditor doesn't want to open, I don't have any idea on what it could be

Just open it, it's process runs for a second or two and it closes, also tried the modded version and it too doesn't open

Did someone else had this error?

I had this error - i was using a downloaded KS editor off google- you need to use the KSeditor pre-installed in your assetto directory

if you allready are then I got no clue

Hi, have you managed to get a solution to this problem? I had to do a Windows re-install (Windows 10) and now none of the versions of the Kseditor that I have work, not even the one that comes with the game. I tried compatibility modes, running as administrator etc. and nothing works :( .

Hi, when I load my track from Rece Track Builder in KS editor, the "camera/view" is under the track and I can't change it. I had the same problem in the past but I don't remenber what I need to do

J'ai tout essayer, réinstallation complet du jeu, téléchargement de fichier auxiliaires C++ rien à faire, il continue de s'ouvrir 2 secondes et se referme instantanement. Ca m'a l'air d'être une belle bouse ce programme, il y en a pas un autre qui peut convertir fbx en ks5 ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back