Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 15 laps

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Vintage skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder
Skins used by Kevin Leu, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]206[/signuplist]

Results here

my reign as world #1 was short lived as an English driver - Stuart Baker - just did a low 1.22.
He suggested I move the 4 gears over on the H pattern and use 3-4-5-6 instead. Genius. I got down to a low 1.23 but the rank has moved as everyone gets faster, and now i'm + in stead of -:rolleyes:

Got this sim today and this was my first race with default setup. Thanks for the race guys but I CTD on about lap 4. So first impressions of netkar are not too good at moment. Wondering if it’s something to do with the track mod. See you guys on the track again soon and hopefully I’ll be a bit more competitive.

Started slow, but still got tangled up in an incident at turn 4. Ran straight into Daniel who was perpendicular to the road. Sorry Daniel, couldn't really do much to avoid you.

Was actually driving around people in race 2. There were some close calls, and no netcode issues. I seem to be the only one who doesn't suffer from those :tongue:

Cheers all, see you next week

Was going ok in race 1 until I couldn't avoid a spinning Reintjan and took heavy front end damage.

Race 2 went a bit better, after Kevin's off he was catching me at an alarming rate, and we both were pretty sideways at times possibly due to overheated tyres. He passed on the start/finish and then led to the end, 21nd place for me which I am very happy about.

Looking forward to the next one :)

First race went well, i was among the slowest by lap times but pretty consistent and a bit lucky that i didnt crash in someone in front of me. We had some close fights with Grzybofski, than he made some mistake and came back but ran out of time to overpass me. Im very happy about 3rd place.

I couldnt participate in 2nd race because it became too hot, even in the evening the temperartures are crazy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back